Uffici nel mondo
- America Latina
- Medio Oriente
- Nord America
Translink – B.A. M&A
B.A.M&A Corporate Finance is the exclusive member firm of Translink in Latin America, area wholly covered by our offices in Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Colombia, Chile, Peru, Bolivia, Ecuador and Uruguay as well as Central America out of Miami. Established in 1997 and having joined Translink in 2001, we help regional and global clients in cross-border deals on M&A and Capital Raising, through our 25+ local partners most with longstanding experience as investment bankers and also former high level corporate executives with deep knowledge of diverse industries.
Avenida Apoquindo 3650, 12th floor
Las Condes, Santiago
T. +55 11 3846 8880
- “I’m very glad about this win-win strategic cooperation with Kiwa. BCC will further enrich its competitiveness in the certification business and enter into the lab testing field as new growing points. Meanwhile, BCC provides a solid foundation for Kiwa to expand into the China and Asia Pacific market. We also thank Translink CF for introducing such a high quality strategic partner to BCC. Even though Translink is advisor for the buy side, they acted fairly and were very experienced and managed professionally throughout the whole process.
Chairman of BCC Inc
- "The Translink team executed the entire transaction process. I can warmly recommend them for any Corporate Finance-assignments"
Chairman of the Board, Anneli Koivunen,
- "Translink’s advisory ensured successful sales process completion with the terms that satisfied all the owners."
CEO and founder, Tomi Pulkki,
- "Translink Peakstone’s thoughtful guidance and dedication throughout the entire process were critical to achieving a very successful outcome that met all of our transaction objectives."
CEO, Mike Gibney,
- "Translink is a determined advisor. The outcome of the transaction was in line with our expectations. I believe the transaction will ensure Amomatic even better chances for continuous growth and development"
Former Chairman of the Board,
Olavi Ruokonen, Amomatic Oy