Uffici nel mondo
- America Latina
- Medio Oriente
- Nord America
Translink Finance Setting
Translink Finance Setting is the Portuguese member of Translink Corporate Finance, providing cross-border M&A advisory services, combining an international experience with a deep understanding of the Portuguese market and the local business culture.
Founded in 2011, Translink Finance Setting has advised international companies both on the acquisition of Portuguese companies or assets (buy-side assignments) or on the sale of their subsidiaries and assets in Portugal (sell-side assignments).
Rua Bartolomeu Dias, 92, 3 Esq.
T. +351 937 526 702
- “I’m very glad about this win-win strategic cooperation with Kiwa. BCC will further enrich its competitiveness in the certification business and enter into the lab testing field as new growing points. Meanwhile, BCC provides a solid foundation for Kiwa to expand into the China and Asia Pacific market. We also thank Translink CF for introducing such a high quality strategic partner to BCC. Even though Translink is advisor for the buy side, they acted fairly and were very experienced and managed professionally throughout the whole process.
Chairman of BCC Inc
- "The Translink team executed the entire transaction process. I can warmly recommend them for any Corporate Finance-assignments"
Chairman of the Board, Anneli Koivunen,
- "Translink’s advisory ensured successful sales process completion with the terms that satisfied all the owners."
CEO and founder, Tomi Pulkki,
- "Translink Peakstone’s thoughtful guidance and dedication throughout the entire process were critical to achieving a very successful outcome that met all of our transaction objectives."
CEO, Mike Gibney,
- "Translink is a determined advisor. The outcome of the transaction was in line with our expectations. I believe the transaction will ensure Amomatic even better chances for continuous growth and development"
Former Chairman of the Board,
Olavi Ruokonen, Amomatic Oy