12 luglio 2018
MixOnSite USA sold to CEMATRIX
Peakstone served as exclusive M&A advisor to MixOnSite USA, Inc. (“MixOnSite” or the “Company”) in connection with its sale to CEMATRIX. MixOnSite is a nationwide provider of highly customized, lightweight, low density cellular concrete. The Company specializes in providing innovative solutions for a wide range of demanding geotechnical and underground construction challenges.
CEMATRIX is a publicly-traded corporation with its headquarters in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. CEMATRIX manufactures and supplies technologically advanced cellular concrete products developed from proprietary formulations.
“Peakstone was truly a great partner in helping us complete this transaction. In addition to delivering a great transaction with a strategic buyer, Peakstone’s experience with family-owned businesses provided us with strong leadership in navigating a number of complex issues throughout the process,” noted Ed Weiner, CEO and Founder of MixOnSite. “We are excited about our new partnership with CEMATRIX.”
Press OfficeCristina Fagioli
T. +39 02 94555600
- “I’m very glad about this win-win strategic cooperation with Kiwa. BCC will further enrich its competitiveness in the certification business and enter into the lab testing field as new growing points. Meanwhile, BCC provides a solid foundation for Kiwa to expand into the China and Asia Pacific market. We also thank Translink CF for introducing such a high quality strategic partner to BCC. Even though Translink is advisor for the buy side, they acted fairly and were very experienced and managed professionally throughout the whole process.
Chairman of BCC Inc
- "The Translink team executed the entire transaction process. I can warmly recommend them for any Corporate Finance-assignments"
Chairman of the Board, Anneli Koivunen,
- "Translink’s advisory ensured successful sales process completion with the terms that satisfied all the owners."
CEO and founder, Tomi Pulkki,
- "Translink Peakstone’s thoughtful guidance and dedication throughout the entire process were critical to achieving a very successful outcome that met all of our transaction objectives."
CEO, Mike Gibney,
- "Translink is a determined advisor. The outcome of the transaction was in line with our expectations. I believe the transaction will ensure Amomatic even better chances for continuous growth and development"
Former Chairman of the Board,
Olavi Ruokonen, Amomatic Oy