03 aprile 2018
Internal transaction in Flåm Turistsenter
One of the shareholders in Flåm Turistsenter AS has sold shares to the other shareholders of the company.
Flåm Turistsenter has ~60 MNOK in consolidated revenues. The company consist of 4 fully owned daughter companies: Flåmsbrygga Hotell AS, Ægir Bryggeri AS, Ægir Bryggeripub AS and Ægir Eigedom AS, as well as the partly owned Flåm Guideservice AS.
Synergos acted as financial advisor to the selling shareholder in this transaction.
Press OfficeCristina Fagioli
T. +39 02 94555600
- “I’m very glad about this win-win strategic cooperation with Kiwa. BCC will further enrich its competitiveness in the certification business and enter into the lab testing field as new growing points. Meanwhile, BCC provides a solid foundation for Kiwa to expand into the China and Asia Pacific market. We also thank Translink CF for introducing such a high quality strategic partner to BCC. Even though Translink is advisor for the buy side, they acted fairly and were very experienced and managed professionally throughout the whole process.
Chairman of BCC Inc
- "The Translink team executed the entire transaction process. I can warmly recommend them for any Corporate Finance-assignments"
Chairman of the Board, Anneli Koivunen,
- "Translink’s advisory ensured successful sales process completion with the terms that satisfied all the owners."
CEO and founder, Tomi Pulkki,
- "Translink Peakstone’s thoughtful guidance and dedication throughout the entire process were critical to achieving a very successful outcome that met all of our transaction objectives."
CEO, Mike Gibney,
- "Translink is a determined advisor. The outcome of the transaction was in line with our expectations. I believe the transaction will ensure Amomatic even better chances for continuous growth and development"
Former Chairman of the Board,
Olavi Ruokonen, Amomatic Oy