02 luglio 2019
Translink acted as advisor to the buyer- Miss Group acquires Global Cloud Wholesaler company Ilait
GF-backed Miss Group has acquired Global Cloud Wholesaler company Ilait, adding 35,000 more customers to the Group.
Founded in 2006 in response to the market’s increasing demand for cloud computing and hosting wholesale, Ilait is a global cloud computing and hosting wholesaler providing white-label services such as email, web hosting, domain registration, dedicated servers, VPS services exclusively to its partners.
With a 30 million SEK turnover and 10 million SEK EBITDA, Ilait is a strong brand within the European market.
Founded by serial entrepreneur Mattias Kaneteg, Miss Group provides a range of services predominately to SMEs, including domain registration, site building, website hosting and email management.
Mattias Kaneteg CEO and founder of Miss Group said: “We are very pleased to welcome Ilait to the Miss Group family. We have ambitious plans for growth and with 35,000 more customers, Ilait is a perfect match for Miss Group. We believe there’s still significant growth potential to expand into new markets.”
Michael Abrahamsson CEO and founder of Ilait said: “Ilait has in recent years experienced exceptional growth and is currently a preferred choice for IT consultancy firms, managed service provider as well as telcos and operators. Being part of Miss Group now enables ilait to grow faster and raise the ambitions while maintaining a market-leading offering across the service portfolio.”
In August 2018, Miss Group received a £6.4m investment from BGF and in June 2019 another £13m investment to accelerate its international expansion strategy. BGF is the UK and Ireland’s most active investor, The funding has allowed the business to build further scale through driving organic growth and acquiring web hosting companies in new and existing markets. Prior to BGF investment Miss Group have received funding from Harbert European Growth Capital.
Anecta Translink, our partner in Sweden, is a M&A-advisor working with national and cross-border transactions. The company's success in this segment is based on a wide industrial network and the fact that many of the team members have backgrounds as executives in Swedish industrials.
Press OfficeCristina Fagioli
T. +39 02 94555600
- “I’m very glad about this win-win strategic cooperation with Kiwa. BCC will further enrich its competitiveness in the certification business and enter into the lab testing field as new growing points. Meanwhile, BCC provides a solid foundation for Kiwa to expand into the China and Asia Pacific market. We also thank Translink CF for introducing such a high quality strategic partner to BCC. Even though Translink is advisor for the buy side, they acted fairly and were very experienced and managed professionally throughout the whole process.
Chairman of BCC Inc
- "The Translink team executed the entire transaction process. I can warmly recommend them for any Corporate Finance-assignments"
Chairman of the Board, Anneli Koivunen,
- "Translink’s advisory ensured successful sales process completion with the terms that satisfied all the owners."
CEO and founder, Tomi Pulkki,
- "Translink Peakstone’s thoughtful guidance and dedication throughout the entire process were critical to achieving a very successful outcome that met all of our transaction objectives."
CEO, Mike Gibney,
- "Translink is a determined advisor. The outcome of the transaction was in line with our expectations. I believe the transaction will ensure Amomatic even better chances for continuous growth and development"
Former Chairman of the Board,
Olavi Ruokonen, Amomatic Oy