02 settembre 2019
AMW Construction Supply and Related Entities have been acquired by Hahn Systems, a subsidiary of Descours & Cabaud
Dinan Capital Advisors, a leading middle-market investment bank, is pleased to announce that AMW Construction Supply, LLC, ProFast Supply, LLC, and King Fasteners, Inc., collectively, the “construction division” of its client, American Machinery Works, Inc. (“AMW” or the “Company”) have been acquired by Hahn Systems, LLC (“Hahn”) and its parent corporation Descours & Cabaud, Inc. (“D&C”). Dinan served as the exclusive financial advisor to AMW and its shareholders in this transaction.
Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, the construction division of AMW is a single source provider for all construction supply needs. The Company provides industry leading brands of industrial and construction equipment, tools, and accessories across Arizona, Florida, South Carolina and surrounding areas. The construction division of the Company will join D&C’s family group and continue to operate under its current names.
Hahn operates as a wholesale distributor of industrial and construction supplies. In business since 1938, it serves clients in Indiana, Michigan, Kentucky, Illinois, and Ohio.
D&C, established in 1782 with headquarters in Lyon, France, is a French family group. Its core activities are to supply the building and industrial markets with a wide range of products covering power transmission, tools, safety equipment, steel, hardware, and industrial supplies. D&C has over 13,500 employees across Europe and North America.
Dinan Capital Advisors is a leading middle-market investment bank providing merger and acquisition, capital placement, valuation, and other financial advisory services to companies and institutional investors.
Press OfficeCristina Fagioli
T. +39 02 94555600
- “I’m very glad about this win-win strategic cooperation with Kiwa. BCC will further enrich its competitiveness in the certification business and enter into the lab testing field as new growing points. Meanwhile, BCC provides a solid foundation for Kiwa to expand into the China and Asia Pacific market. We also thank Translink CF for introducing such a high quality strategic partner to BCC. Even though Translink is advisor for the buy side, they acted fairly and were very experienced and managed professionally throughout the whole process.
Chairman of BCC Inc
- "The Translink team executed the entire transaction process. I can warmly recommend them for any Corporate Finance-assignments"
Chairman of the Board, Anneli Koivunen,
- "Translink’s advisory ensured successful sales process completion with the terms that satisfied all the owners."
CEO and founder, Tomi Pulkki,
- "Translink Peakstone’s thoughtful guidance and dedication throughout the entire process were critical to achieving a very successful outcome that met all of our transaction objectives."
CEO, Mike Gibney,
- "Translink is a determined advisor. The outcome of the transaction was in line with our expectations. I believe the transaction will ensure Amomatic even better chances for continuous growth and development"
Former Chairman of the Board,
Olavi Ruokonen, Amomatic Oy
- Translink Corporate Finance ha assistito la proprietà di Carbox GmbH & Co. KG, fornitore leader di accessori su misura per auto, nella vendita della sua quota azionaria alla società svedese CalixKlippan AB.
- Translink Corporate Finance ha assistito la dirigenza del Gruppo Ingenics - una società di consulenza internazionale per consulenza strategica, di processo e organizzativa - nell'acquisizione di PIXEL Group, una società di sviluppo software. L'accordo è stato perfezionato il 24 luglio 2020.
- Translink Corporate Finance ha assistito la proprietà di Stadpipe AS, fornitore di sistemi avanzati di tubazioni per l'acquacoltura e l'industria petrolifera e del gas, nella cessione delle loro quote a SIMONA AG.