02 settembre 2019
CID PARTNERS WITH SEAGA MANUFACTURING-Translink acted as financial advisor to seller.
CID Capital is proud to announce that it has partnered with Seaga Manufacturing. Headquartered in Freeport, Illinois, Seaga is a leading manufacturer of intelligent food/beverage and industrial vending equipment sold across multiple end markets.
CID worked closely with Seaga’s founder, Steve Chesney, to achieve his goals. Steve commented, “CID’s unique approach coupled with its high-quality resources in its offering tipped the scale in my selection of a strategic partner to facilitate Seaga’s many growth opportunities within our industry.”
Steve will continue to lead Seaga and is excited about the Company’s future.
“Seaga’s approach to engineering and customer service combined with a broad product mix and an excellent reputation made this an ideal investment for CID,” stated Eric Bruun, Managing Director at CID Capital. “We are enthusiastic about our newly formed partnership with Steve Chesney and the entire Seaga team.” In support of the recapitalization, Stifel Bank & Trust provided the senior financing and ORIX provided the subordinated debt financing. Dinan Capital Advisors served as the exclusive financial adviser to Seaga.
Dinan & Company, LLC is a partner firm of Translink Corporate Finance in the United States. It is a leading diversified financial services company with over 32 years of advisory and merchant banking experience dedicated to middle-market transactions. The firm has particular expertise in Buyside M&A, having gained a reputation as the leading middle-market buyside firm in the US.
Press OfficeCristina Fagioli
T. +39 02 94555600
- “I’m very glad about this win-win strategic cooperation with Kiwa. BCC will further enrich its competitiveness in the certification business and enter into the lab testing field as new growing points. Meanwhile, BCC provides a solid foundation for Kiwa to expand into the China and Asia Pacific market. We also thank Translink CF for introducing such a high quality strategic partner to BCC. Even though Translink is advisor for the buy side, they acted fairly and were very experienced and managed professionally throughout the whole process.
Chairman of BCC Inc
- "The Translink team executed the entire transaction process. I can warmly recommend them for any Corporate Finance-assignments"
Chairman of the Board, Anneli Koivunen,
- "Translink’s advisory ensured successful sales process completion with the terms that satisfied all the owners."
CEO and founder, Tomi Pulkki,
- "Translink Peakstone’s thoughtful guidance and dedication throughout the entire process were critical to achieving a very successful outcome that met all of our transaction objectives."
CEO, Mike Gibney,
- "Translink is a determined advisor. The outcome of the transaction was in line with our expectations. I believe the transaction will ensure Amomatic even better chances for continuous growth and development"
Former Chairman of the Board,
Olavi Ruokonen, Amomatic Oy