16 luglio 2019
Translink acted as advisor to the sellers- Serent Capital Invests in The Professional Companies (TPC)
Dinan Capital Advisors (“Dinan”) is pleased to announce that its client, The Professional Companies (“TPC” or the “Company”) based in Phoenix, AZ, has been acquired by Serent Capital (“Serent”). Dinan served as exclusive financial advisor to TPC and its shareholders in this transaction.
TPC is a leading provider of home healthcare benefits management to major national health plans, coordinating more than 150,000 home health visits in 2018. The Company offers a suite of services including home agency network management, utilization review, case management, claims processing, and patient communication through three separate but related legal entities. TPC successfully manages large home health contracts on a capitated basis resulting in reduced readmission rates to acute settings and improved clinical outcomes, while reducing the total cost of care. Since inception in 1987, TPC has had a distinguished record of providing financial stability, service performance, and quality outcomes to over 350,000 members.
Serent is a San Francisco, CA based lower-middle market private equity firm focused on investing in high growth service and technology businesses.
Dinan Capital Advisors is a leading middle market investment bank providing merger and acquisition, capital placement, valuation and other financial advisory services to companies and institutional investors.
Dinan & Company, LLC is a partner firm of Translink Corporate Finance in the United States. It is a leading diversified financial services company with over 32 years of advisory and merchant banking experience dedicated to middle-market transactions. The firm has particular expertise in Buyside M&A, having gained a reputation as the leading middle-market buyside firm in the US.
Press OfficeCristina Fagioli
T. +39 02 94555600
- “I’m very glad about this win-win strategic cooperation with Kiwa. BCC will further enrich its competitiveness in the certification business and enter into the lab testing field as new growing points. Meanwhile, BCC provides a solid foundation for Kiwa to expand into the China and Asia Pacific market. We also thank Translink CF for introducing such a high quality strategic partner to BCC. Even though Translink is advisor for the buy side, they acted fairly and were very experienced and managed professionally throughout the whole process.
Chairman of BCC Inc
- "The Translink team executed the entire transaction process. I can warmly recommend them for any Corporate Finance-assignments"
Chairman of the Board, Anneli Koivunen,
- "Translink’s advisory ensured successful sales process completion with the terms that satisfied all the owners."
CEO and founder, Tomi Pulkki,
- "Translink Peakstone’s thoughtful guidance and dedication throughout the entire process were critical to achieving a very successful outcome that met all of our transaction objectives."
CEO, Mike Gibney,
- "Translink is a determined advisor. The outcome of the transaction was in line with our expectations. I believe the transaction will ensure Amomatic even better chances for continuous growth and development"
Former Chairman of the Board,
Olavi Ruokonen, Amomatic Oy