28 giugno 2019
Vaaka Partners to support the international growth of Lyyti – Translink advised the owners of Lyyti in the transaction
Translink acted as advisor to the owners of Lyyti, when Vaaka Partners invested in the company to accelerate its international expansion. The goal of of the event management software company from Turku is to establish a strong market position in Europe and grow its revenue fivefold.
Strengths of Lyyti’s profitably growing SaaS business include outstanding customer satisfaction and integrations to leading marketing automation and CRM systems. The company has almost quadrupled its revenue over the past five years and currently employs circa 50 people. Lyyti’s dominant market position of 60% in Finland and the 20% annually growing European event management market provide a solid basis for continued growth.
The CEO of Lyyti Petri Hollmén comments on the process: “Before starting the investor project we considered not needing an advisor. In hindsight, we would have been in trouble had we not contacted Translink. The workload in a project like this is immense and management should be able to focus on operative activities. Translink’s ability to crunch numbers and make sense of complexity as well as efficiently control multiple simultaneous processes during the project was at a high level. Because of their expertise and unbelievably active service attitude we were able to concentrate on the essentials. Translink saved us from burning out during an intensive six-month period and spared hundreds of working hours from our company by taking full responsibility of the project. I am extremely satisfied with the cooperation and outcome.”
The fund managed by Vaaka Partners becomes a majority owner of Lyyti after the transaction but entrepreneurs Petri Hollmén and Rami Peltonen continue in operative management positions and as significant shareholders.
Translink Corporate Finance Finland, based in Helsinki, is one of the leading M&A boutiques in the Finnish market. Since its foundation more than 15 years ago, their partners completed more than 100 M&A transactions in different industries, worked closely together with a number of business partners and industry players, both locally and internationally. In addition Translink Finland is a Certified Adviser on NASDAQ OMX First North.
Press OfficeCristina Fagioli
T. +39 02 94555600
- “I’m very glad about this win-win strategic cooperation with Kiwa. BCC will further enrich its competitiveness in the certification business and enter into the lab testing field as new growing points. Meanwhile, BCC provides a solid foundation for Kiwa to expand into the China and Asia Pacific market. We also thank Translink CF for introducing such a high quality strategic partner to BCC. Even though Translink is advisor for the buy side, they acted fairly and were very experienced and managed professionally throughout the whole process.
Chairman of BCC Inc
- "The Translink team executed the entire transaction process. I can warmly recommend them for any Corporate Finance-assignments"
Chairman of the Board, Anneli Koivunen,
- "Translink’s advisory ensured successful sales process completion with the terms that satisfied all the owners."
CEO and founder, Tomi Pulkki,
- "Translink Peakstone’s thoughtful guidance and dedication throughout the entire process were critical to achieving a very successful outcome that met all of our transaction objectives."
CEO, Mike Gibney,
- "Translink is a determined advisor. The outcome of the transaction was in line with our expectations. I believe the transaction will ensure Amomatic even better chances for continuous growth and development"
Former Chairman of the Board,
Olavi Ruokonen, Amomatic Oy