- “I’m very glad about this win-win strategic cooperation with Kiwa. BCC will further enrich its competitiveness in the certification business and enter into the lab testing field as new growing points. Meanwhile, BCC provides a solid foundation for Kiwa to expand into the China and Asia Pacific market. We also thank Translink CF for introducing such a high quality strategic partner to BCC. Even though Translink is advisor for the buy side, they acted fairly and were very experienced and managed professionally throughout the whole process.
Chairman of BCC Inc
- "The Translink team executed the entire transaction process. I can warmly recommend them for any Corporate Finance-assignments"
Chairman of the Board, Anneli Koivunen,
- "Translink’s advisory ensured successful sales process completion with the terms that satisfied all the owners."
CEO and founder, Tomi Pulkki,
- "Translink Peakstone’s thoughtful guidance and dedication throughout the entire process were critical to achieving a very successful outcome that met all of our transaction objectives."
CEO, Mike Gibney,
- "Translink is a determined advisor. The outcome of the transaction was in line with our expectations. I believe the transaction will ensure Amomatic even better chances for continuous growth and development"
Former Chairman of the Board,
Olavi Ruokonen, Amomatic Oy
- Translink Corporate Finance ha assistito CMAI Group, leader francese nella progettazione, produzione e commercializzazione di porte per armadi e mobili per interni su misura, nell'acquisizione del 100% di Puertas Sanrafael e Puertas Castalla, principali produttori spagnoli di porte per interni ed, entrambi, di proprietà dello stesso gruppo di azionisti privati.
- Translink Corporate Finance ha assistito il Gruppo Floridienne, una holding di partecipazioni industriali, nella cessione delle sue quote di IKA Innovative Kunststoffaufbereitung (IKA) ad Invest AG e ad Invest Equity.
- Translink ha assistito Oppigårds Bryggeri nella vendita dell'azienda a Röko. La società di investimento Röko ha acquisito il 70% del principale birrificio artigianale svedese, Oppigårds Bryggeri AB, dal fondatore e CEO Björn Falkeström.