- Latin America
- Middle East
- North America
Translink Corporate Finance South Africa
Translink South Africa is based in beautiful Cape Town. Our partners have executed deals in more than 9 African countries and we cover the entire sub Saharan Africa. Transactions in Africa can be challenging, and our deep local knowledge of cultural nuances and local business dynamics assists our clients to achieve a common understanding with targets and buyers. We help our clients navigate the often intricate corporate social responsibility aspects of transactions, such as Black Economic Empowerment, which are is an important consideration in Africa. South Africa is Africa’s economic powerhouse and for many of our multinational clients serve as a platform for further expansion in Africa with its massive untapped youth market and growing middle class. We have particular expertise in the Mining, Industrial, ITC, Logistics, Chemical, Pharmaceutical and Agricultural sectors.
C15, Mainstream Centre
Main str, Hout Bay
Cape Town, South Africa
T. +27 21 791 0439
Email addresses are of the form of “first name’s first letter”+”last name”@translinkcf.com. For example John Doe’s email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- “I’m very glad about this win-win strategic cooperation with Kiwa. BCC will further enrich its competitiveness in the certification business and enter into the lab testing field as new growing points. Meanwhile, BCC provides a solid foundation for Kiwa to expand into the China and Asia Pacific market. We also thank Translink CF for introducing such a high quality strategic partner to BCC. Even though Translink is advisor for the buy side, they acted fairly and were very experienced and managed professionally throughout the whole process.
Chairman of BCC Inc
- "The Translink team executed the entire transaction process. I can warmly recommend them for any Corporate Finance-assignments"
Chairman of the Board, Anneli Koivunen,
- "Translink’s advisory ensured successful sales process completion with the terms that satisfied all the owners."
CEO and founder, Tomi Pulkki,
- "Translink Peakstone’s thoughtful guidance and dedication throughout the entire process were critical to achieving a very successful outcome that met all of our transaction objectives."
CEO, Mike Gibney,
- "Translink is a determined advisor. The outcome of the transaction was in line with our expectations. I believe the transaction will ensure Amomatic even better chances for continuous growth and development"
Former Chairman of the Board,
Olavi Ruokonen, Amomatic Oy