January 12 2018
Peakstone served as exclusive M&A advisor to Keystone Water Company, LLC in connection with the Company’s acquisition of Bear Hollow Enterprises, LLC. Keystone Water is a vertically integrated spring water company with bottling operations and a distribution center in Florida’s heartland. The combination of Keystone Water and Bear Hollow, an...
October 09 2017
Warsaw, 17 July 2017 — Polish Enterprise Fund VII, a private equity fund managed by Enterprise Investors, has signed an agreement to acquire 100% of shares in Jantoń, Poland’s leading producer of alcoholic beverages based on grape and fruit wines. - The total value of the transaction has not been disclosed; - The transaction is...
September 09 2017
September, 2017. Peakstone served as exclusive financial advisor to Labriola Baking Company, in connection with its sale to J&J Snack Foods, Corp., a leader and innovator in the snack food industry with a $2.4 billion public market capitalization. The transaction is Peakstone’s fifth closed sale in 2017 to a multi-billion public company and...
September 09 2017
September, 2017. Peakstone served as exclusive M&A advisor to Fairrington Transportation Corp. (“Fairrington”) on its sale to LSC Communications, Inc. (“LSC” NYSE: LKSD). Founded in 1981, Fairrington is a leading full-service postal logistics provider based Bolingbrook, Illinois. LSC is a global leader in print and digital media...
September 09 2017
September, 2017. Peakstone served as exclusive financial advisor to Southern Imperial, Inc. on its sale to FFR Merchandising, Inc. Southern Imperial, based in Rockford, Illinois, was founded in 1957 and has been employee-owned through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) since 1997. Southern Imperial is a leading designer, manufacturer and...
May 09 2017
Sponsor Capital acquires majority in TLT-Group Oy – Translink Corporate Finance advised TLT-Group in the transaction
Translink Corporate Finance advised the owners of TLT-Group Oy in a transaction, whereby a fund managed by private equity investor Sponsor Capital becomes the majority shareholder of TLT-Group Oy. All the current owners of the Group will continue as owners in the emerging company with an approximate 40% ownership. The ownership arrangement...
March 24 2017
MUMBAI: Japan's Yanmar has agreed to buy 18% stake in International Tractors, makers of Sonalika branded tractors, for about Rs 1,600 crore, increasing the Tokyo-based firm’s stake to 30%, in one of the largest foreign capital inflow into India's core agriculture-related industrial sectors. Yanmar will acquire shares held by the world's...
March 09 2017
Midrand – 3 April 2017– In a significant move to expand their distribution offering, Adcock Ingram Healthcare (Pty) Ltd, has acquired Virtual Logistics (Pty) Ltd, a national and cross border fine distribution company. The acquisition will be effective April 2017. Already a well-established logistics operator, Adcock Ingram is the only...
March 09 2017
Barentz acquires majority share in Globe Ingredients to strengthen its global position as an animal nutrition ingredients supplier
Barentz announces the acquisition of the majority shares in Globe Ingredients, a fast growing international raw material trader and distributor based in Holland, Serbia, China and Colombia. Globe Ingredients’ core business is in vitamins and amino acids, mainly for the feed industry, which further strengthens Barentz’ position as an animal...
February 09 2017
Visma acquires Pappila Penkkala Group (PPG) to strengthen its position within the Finnish order-to-cash market. PPG is a fast growing Finnish company specializing on the order-to-cash process, helping customers optimizing the entire process from invoicing to collecting of payment in order to speed up cash flow, cut costs and obtain a strong...
Press OfficeCristina Fagioli
T. +39 02 94555600
- "The Translink team executed the entire transaction process. I can warmly recommend them for any Corporate Finance-assignments"
Chairman of the Board, Anneli Koivunen,
- "Translink’s advisory ensured successful sales process completion with the terms that satisfied all the owners."
CEO and founder, Tomi Pulkki,
- "Translink Peakstone’s thoughtful guidance and dedication throughout the entire process were critical to achieving a very successful outcome that met all of our transaction objectives."
CEO, Mike Gibney,
- "Translink is a determined advisor. The outcome of the transaction was in line with our expectations. I believe the transaction will ensure Amomatic even better chances for continuous growth and development"
Former Chairman of the Board,
Olavi Ruokonen, Amomatic Oy
- Translink acted as a financial advisor to OMB Self Storage, S.L. in the sale of a 100% stake to Safestore Holdings.
- Translink acted as a financial advisor to Masvoz in the sale of a 100% stake to Enreach Spain, S.L.U.
- VIS Verkehrs Industrie Systeme GmbH acquires 100% of FEW - Fahrzeug- und Entwicklungswerk Blankenburg GmbH - Translink acts as exclusive financial advisor to the seller