April 26 2018
Translink expands in Italy with the addition of a new Associate Partner based in the Northeast Region of Italy, reinforcing its breadth in mid-market M&A in the country
Translink Corporate Finance announces today the entry of Gerardo Dal Piva as Associate Partner within its Italian firm - Translink Strempel & Co Srl. Translink is an international group of financial advisors present with 30 offices in 5 continents, active in Italy in the sectors of Mergers & Acquisitions, structured finance, strategic consulting...
April 03 2018
One of the shareholders in Flåm Turistsenter AS has sold shares to the other shareholders of the company. Flåm Turistsenter has ~60 MNOK in consolidated revenues. The company consist of 4 fully owned daughter companies: Flåmsbrygga Hotell AS, Ægir Bryggeri AS, Ægir Bryggeripub AS and Ægir Eigedom AS, as well as the partly owned Flåm...
March 12 2018
Peakstone served as exclusive M&A advisor to Lamination Specialties Corporation (“LSC” or the “Company”) in connection with its sale to Union Partners. Founded in 1956 in Chicago, IL, LSC is a leading value-added North American manufacturer of electrical steel laminations for a variety of industries and applications. The Company’s...
February 12 2018
Peakstone served as exclusive M&A advisor to Erehwon Mountain Outfitter in connection with the Company’s sale to Camping World Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CWH). Founded in 1972 in Chicago and now based in Arlington Heights, Erehwon is a top source of outdoor clothing and gear in the Midwest with locations throughout Chicagoland and a flagship location...
February 03 2018
n a few years, Sotralu Group has become one of the European leaders in fittings for aluminum frames. The acquisition of the GNS Group is part of it’s development strategy, with the aim of complementing its range of products in the new export markets, thus consolidating its leading position in Europe. Following the merger with Erreti in 2012,...
January 12 2018
Peakstone served as exclusive M&A advisor to Keystone Water Company, LLC in connection with the Company’s acquisition of Bear Hollow Enterprises, LLC. Keystone Water is a vertically integrated spring water company with bottling operations and a distribution center in Florida’s heartland. The combination of Keystone Water and Bear Hollow, an...
October 09 2017
Warsaw, 17 July 2017 — Polish Enterprise Fund VII, a private equity fund managed by Enterprise Investors, has signed an agreement to acquire 100% of shares in Jantoń, Poland’s leading producer of alcoholic beverages based on grape and fruit wines. - The total value of the transaction has not been disclosed; - The transaction is...
September 09 2017
September, 2017. Peakstone served as exclusive financial advisor to Labriola Baking Company, in connection with its sale to J&J Snack Foods, Corp., a leader and innovator in the snack food industry with a $2.4 billion public market capitalization. The transaction is Peakstone’s fifth closed sale in 2017 to a multi-billion public company and...
September 09 2017
September, 2017. Peakstone served as exclusive M&A advisor to Fairrington Transportation Corp. (“Fairrington”) on its sale to LSC Communications, Inc. (“LSC” NYSE: LKSD). Founded in 1981, Fairrington is a leading full-service postal logistics provider based Bolingbrook, Illinois. LSC is a global leader in print and digital media...
September 09 2017
September, 2017. Peakstone served as exclusive financial advisor to Southern Imperial, Inc. on its sale to FFR Merchandising, Inc. Southern Imperial, based in Rockford, Illinois, was founded in 1957 and has been employee-owned through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) since 1997. Southern Imperial is a leading designer, manufacturer and...
Press OfficeCristina Fagioli
T. +39 02 94555600
- “I’m very glad about this win-win strategic cooperation with Kiwa. BCC will further enrich its competitiveness in the certification business and enter into the lab testing field as new growing points. Meanwhile, BCC provides a solid foundation for Kiwa to expand into the China and Asia Pacific market. We also thank Translink CF for introducing such a high quality strategic partner to BCC. Even though Translink is advisor for the buy side, they acted fairly and were very experienced and managed professionally throughout the whole process.
Chairman of BCC Inc
- "The Translink team executed the entire transaction process. I can warmly recommend them for any Corporate Finance-assignments"
Chairman of the Board, Anneli Koivunen,
- "Translink’s advisory ensured successful sales process completion with the terms that satisfied all the owners."
CEO and founder, Tomi Pulkki,
- "Translink Peakstone’s thoughtful guidance and dedication throughout the entire process were critical to achieving a very successful outcome that met all of our transaction objectives."
CEO, Mike Gibney,
- "Translink is a determined advisor. The outcome of the transaction was in line with our expectations. I believe the transaction will ensure Amomatic even better chances for continuous growth and development"
Former Chairman of the Board,
Olavi Ruokonen, Amomatic Oy
- The Italian office of Translink Corporate Finance announces that it been exclusively mandated by Re Mago Ltd, active in software provision to OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers), to raise financial resources and search for financial investors and/or industrial partners to support the Company’s international development plan.
- Exodraft A/S has acquired 60% of the shares in Dansk Energi Service A/S
- Kiwa NV (The Netherlands) acquired BCC Inc The Translink Corporate Finance offices from Benelux and China jointly advised Kiwa with the acquisition of BCC Inc., a leading TIC company in the Chinese market. The transaction involved a delisting of BCC from the NEEQ exchange and a completion in two stages i.e. the acquisition of the majority of the shares executed on 10th of February 2020 and the remaining shares in the years to come.