August 12 2018
Peakstone served as exclusive M&A advisor to Block and Company, Inc. in connection with its sale to Speyside Equity. Founded in 1934 in Wheeling, IL, Block is a leading manufacturer and distributor of cash handling, document security, and office supply products in North America. The Company manufactures and sources 7,000+ product SKUs to serve a...
July 12 2018
eakstone served as exclusive M&A advisor to Gourmet Gift Concepts in connection with its sale to Hickory Farms, a portfolio company of Modjule LLC, a private equity and venture capital firm.
July 12 2018
Peakstone served as exclusive M&A advisor to MixOnSite USA, Inc. (“MixOnSite” or the “Company”) in connection with its sale to CEMATRIX. MixOnSite is a nationwide provider of highly customized, lightweight, low density cellular concrete. The Company specializes in providing innovative solutions for a wide range of demanding geotechnical...
June 12 2018
Peakstone served as the exclusive M&A advisor to Free-Flow Packaging International, Inc. (FP International) in connection with its pending acquisition by Pregis, LLC. The acquisition is expected to be finalized in the coming weeks, subject to customary closing conditions and regulatory review. FP International has a 50-year history of providing...
May 09 2018
Kingspan has reached an agreement to acquire all the shares in Vestfold Plastindustri AS. Included in the acquisition are the daughter companies Bokn Plast AS and VPI Ps AS, as well as Vestfold Plastindustri Eiendom AS. Vestfold Plastindustri AS is a leading Nordic manufacturer of corrosion-free tanks in glass fiber reinforced polyester, GRP....
April 26 2018
Translink expands in Italy with the addition of a new Associate Partner based in the Northeast Region of Italy, reinforcing its breadth in mid-market M&A in the country
Translink Corporate Finance announces today the entry of Gerardo Dal Piva as Associate Partner within its Italian firm - Translink Strempel & Co Srl. Translink is an international group of financial advisors present with 30 offices in 5 continents, active in Italy in the sectors of Mergers & Acquisitions, structured finance, strategic consulting...
April 03 2018
One of the shareholders in Flåm Turistsenter AS has sold shares to the other shareholders of the company. Flåm Turistsenter has ~60 MNOK in consolidated revenues. The company consist of 4 fully owned daughter companies: Flåmsbrygga Hotell AS, Ægir Bryggeri AS, Ægir Bryggeripub AS and Ægir Eigedom AS, as well as the partly owned Flåm...
March 12 2018
Peakstone served as exclusive M&A advisor to Lamination Specialties Corporation (“LSC” or the “Company”) in connection with its sale to Union Partners. Founded in 1956 in Chicago, IL, LSC is a leading value-added North American manufacturer of electrical steel laminations for a variety of industries and applications. The Company’s...
February 12 2018
Peakstone served as exclusive M&A advisor to Erehwon Mountain Outfitter in connection with the Company’s sale to Camping World Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CWH). Founded in 1972 in Chicago and now based in Arlington Heights, Erehwon is a top source of outdoor clothing and gear in the Midwest with locations throughout Chicagoland and a flagship location...
February 03 2018
n a few years, Sotralu Group has become one of the European leaders in fittings for aluminum frames. The acquisition of the GNS Group is part of it’s development strategy, with the aim of complementing its range of products in the new export markets, thus consolidating its leading position in Europe. Following the merger with Erreti in 2012,...
Press OfficeCristina Fagioli
T. +39 02 94555600
- “I’m very glad about this win-win strategic cooperation with Kiwa. BCC will further enrich its competitiveness in the certification business and enter into the lab testing field as new growing points. Meanwhile, BCC provides a solid foundation for Kiwa to expand into the China and Asia Pacific market. We also thank Translink CF for introducing such a high quality strategic partner to BCC. Even though Translink is advisor for the buy side, they acted fairly and were very experienced and managed professionally throughout the whole process.
Chairman of BCC Inc
- "The Translink team executed the entire transaction process. I can warmly recommend them for any Corporate Finance-assignments"
Chairman of the Board, Anneli Koivunen,
- "Translink’s advisory ensured successful sales process completion with the terms that satisfied all the owners."
CEO and founder, Tomi Pulkki,
- "Translink Peakstone’s thoughtful guidance and dedication throughout the entire process were critical to achieving a very successful outcome that met all of our transaction objectives."
CEO, Mike Gibney,
- "Translink is a determined advisor. The outcome of the transaction was in line with our expectations. I believe the transaction will ensure Amomatic even better chances for continuous growth and development"
Former Chairman of the Board,
Olavi Ruokonen, Amomatic Oy
- Following the successful sale of the operational business (FEW GmbH) to VIS GmbH (a company of the Zeppenfeld Group) in 2019, Translink Corporate Finance supported the Villmann Group in the sale of FEW Besitz GmbH to the Zeppenfeld Group.
- Translink advises Thor Olav Sperre, a shareholder of Sperre AS of the sale of his remaining 34% of his shares in Sperre AS to AKVA Group ASA
- A-lehdet Oy acquires a majority stake in E-commerce company Keskisen Kello Oy