February 01 2019
Peakstone is pleased to announce that iD Commerce + Logistics (IDC) has been acquired by Symbia Logistics, a Colorado-based warehousing, logistics and e-commerce fulfillment company. Founded in 1998, IDC is a Chicago-based leader in third-party logistics (3PL) and e-commerce fulfillment services. Dan Arriola, who has served as CEO of IDC, will...
January 28 2019
The Turkish pension fund OYAK and Miilukangas Oy has agreed on an arrangement, which will enable Miilux Oy to double its steel hardening capacity by constructing a new production plant in Manisa in Turkey during 2019-2020. The production plant will be owned by Miilux Turkey, a new subsidiary of Miilux Oy. As a part of the arrangement OYAK will...
January 14 2019
Windcorp Translink, member of Translink Corporate Finance, along with Translink Italy are pleased to announce that they have served as exclusive M&A advisors to Wifidom, S.L. in connection with the sale of a majority stake (80%) to Allnet-Italia, S.p.A.
Wifidom S.L. is a well-known company with a consolidated position on the market. It has been operating in the Iberian Peninsula since 2003, with offices in Madrid, Barcelona and Malaga. Wifidom has grown continuously over the years and has thus become a successful high value-added distributor in the field of WiFi and Networking solutions, managing...
January 09 2019
Translink advises SAIP S.r.L. on its sale to the private equity funds Siparex Investimenti 2 SICAF S.p.A. and Siparex MidCap III
Translink announces the sale of 100% of SAIP S.r.L. to the private equity funds Siparex Investimenti 2 SICAF S.p.A. and Siparex MidCap III. Translink Corporate Finance acted as the exclusive financial adviser to SAIP shareholders, with a team including Livio E. Cademartori (Partner), Alberto M. Rolla (Partner). Following the sale SAIP shareholders...
December 10 2018
Translink advises BTI Studios in the acquisition of La BiBi and Multimedia Network - two leading dubbing studios in Italy
Translink Corporate Finance announces the simultaneous acquisition of La BiBi.it Srl and Multimedia Network Srl by BTI Studios AB. Backed by Altor Equity Partners and Shamrock Capital, BTI Studios is a global leader in media localization with studios in over 20 countries. Translink in Italy and Sweden acted as the exclusive M&A advisor of BTI...
November 11 2018
Peakstone served as exclusive M&A advisor to HA Logistics, Inc. in connection with its sale to SunteckTTS, a Comvest Partners portfolio company. Founded in 1984, HA Logistics has built an extensive offering of transportation services and solutions for its customers throughout North America. Alan Huttmann will continue as President of HA...
October 30 2018
Anafina Capital Partners, member of Translink Corporate Finance, is pleased to announce that it has served as an exclusive M&A advisor to Ofçaysan Tarım Ürünleri Entegre Tesisleri Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş., in connection with creation of a JV with Jacobs Douwe Egberts (JDE) Turkey.
This partnership will open up new growth opportunities in the Turkish hot beverages space, create synergies for both companies through the combination of both JDE’s international dimension & expertise in coffee with Ofcay’s local expertise in tea. JDE, well known in Turkey for its Jacobs Brands, brings over 265 years of coffee expertise,...
October 11 2018
Peakstone served as exclusive M&A advisor to Protect-a-Bed in connection with its sale to SureFit Home Décor, a portfolio company of Centre Lane Partners. Based in Wheeling, Illinois, Protect-a-Bed is a worldwide leader in bed protection innovation and offers a premium line of bedding and health protection products including mattress protectors...
October 09 2018
Reference is made to the stock exchange announcement dated 27 August 2018, where AF Gruppen announced a signed a letter of intent regarding Helgesen Tekniske Bygg AS. LAB AS, a subsidiary of AF Gruppen (AFG) has today entered into a final agreement to acquire 70 per cent of the shares in Helgesen Tekniske Bygg AS (HTB), and has simultaneously...
October 03 2018
The holding of Jannuzzelli family sells the historical brand Moto Morini to a Chinese group with the assistance of Translink (financial advisor)
On October the 2nd, the sale of Moto Morini to the Chinese Group Zonghneng Motor Vehicle Group has been done. The negotiations for the sale of the historic Italian motorcycle brand, from the 2015 owned by AUTJANN, holding company of the Jannuzzelli family, were conducted by the Advisors Translink Corporate Finance (for the financial matters) and...
Press OfficeCristina Fagioli
T. +39 02 94555600
- “I’m very glad about this win-win strategic cooperation with Kiwa. BCC will further enrich its competitiveness in the certification business and enter into the lab testing field as new growing points. Meanwhile, BCC provides a solid foundation for Kiwa to expand into the China and Asia Pacific market. We also thank Translink CF for introducing such a high quality strategic partner to BCC. Even though Translink is advisor for the buy side, they acted fairly and were very experienced and managed professionally throughout the whole process.
Chairman of BCC Inc
- "The Translink team executed the entire transaction process. I can warmly recommend them for any Corporate Finance-assignments"
Chairman of the Board, Anneli Koivunen,
- "Translink’s advisory ensured successful sales process completion with the terms that satisfied all the owners."
CEO and founder, Tomi Pulkki,
- "Translink Peakstone’s thoughtful guidance and dedication throughout the entire process were critical to achieving a very successful outcome that met all of our transaction objectives."
CEO, Mike Gibney,
- "Translink is a determined advisor. The outcome of the transaction was in line with our expectations. I believe the transaction will ensure Amomatic even better chances for continuous growth and development"
Former Chairman of the Board,
Olavi Ruokonen, Amomatic Oy
- Translink advises the owner of Carbox on the sale to CalixKlippan AB
- Translink Corporate Finance advises the management of the Ingenics Group, an international consulting firm for strategy, process and organizational consulting on the acquisition of PIXEL Group, a software development company. The deal was closed on July 24th 2020.
- Translink advises Stadpipe AS on the sale of the company to SIMONA AG