October 09 2018
Reference is made to the stock exchange announcement dated 27 August 2018, where AF Gruppen announced a signed a letter of intent regarding Helgesen Tekniske Bygg AS. LAB AS, a subsidiary of AF Gruppen (AFG) has today entered into a final agreement to acquire 70 per cent of the shares in Helgesen Tekniske Bygg AS (HTB), and has simultaneously...
October 03 2018
The holding of Jannuzzelli family sells the historical brand Moto Morini to a Chinese group with the assistance of Translink (financial advisor)
On October the 2nd, the sale of Moto Morini to the Chinese Group Zonghneng Motor Vehicle Group has been done. The negotiations for the sale of the historic Italian motorcycle brand, from the 2015 owned by AUTJANN, holding company of the Jannuzzelli family, were conducted by the Advisors Translink Corporate Finance (for the financial matters) and...
September 12 2018
Peakstone served as the exclusive M&A advisor to Finance & Insurance Resources, Inc. (“F&I Resources”) in connection with its acquisition by Brown & Brown, Inc. (“Brown & Brown” NYSE:BRO). F&I Resources is a leader in finance and insurance performance management for auto dealers in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic states, providing F&I...
September 09 2018
Hemsida24 is an internet-based sitebuilder for websites and e-commerce and has delivered solutions for small and medium-sized businesses in Scandinavia since 2008. The strategic acquisition consolidates Miss Group’s position as one of the leading web hosting provider for SMB companies in Scandinavia. “I have been following Hemsida24 AB for...
September 03 2018
Anafina Capital Partner, member of Translink Corporate Finance, along with Translink Italy are pleased to announce that they have served as exclusive M&A advisors to Oro Pharmaceuticals in connection with its portfolio acquisition by Angelini Pharmaceuticals. Established in 1969, Oro Pharmaceuticals is a local OTC...
August 12 2018
Peakstone served as exclusive M&A advisor to Block and Company, Inc. in connection with its sale to Speyside Equity. Founded in 1934 in Wheeling, IL, Block is a leading manufacturer and distributor of cash handling, document security, and office supply products in North America. The Company manufactures and sources 7,000+ product SKUs to serve a...
July 12 2018
eakstone served as exclusive M&A advisor to Gourmet Gift Concepts in connection with its sale to Hickory Farms, a portfolio company of Modjule LLC, a private equity and venture capital firm.
July 12 2018
Peakstone served as exclusive M&A advisor to MixOnSite USA, Inc. (“MixOnSite” or the “Company”) in connection with its sale to CEMATRIX. MixOnSite is a nationwide provider of highly customized, lightweight, low density cellular concrete. The Company specializes in providing innovative solutions for a wide range of demanding geotechnical...
June 12 2018
Peakstone served as the exclusive M&A advisor to Free-Flow Packaging International, Inc. (FP International) in connection with its pending acquisition by Pregis, LLC. The acquisition is expected to be finalized in the coming weeks, subject to customary closing conditions and regulatory review. FP International has a 50-year history of providing...
May 09 2018
Kingspan has reached an agreement to acquire all the shares in Vestfold Plastindustri AS. Included in the acquisition are the daughter companies Bokn Plast AS and VPI Ps AS, as well as Vestfold Plastindustri Eiendom AS. Vestfold Plastindustri AS is a leading Nordic manufacturer of corrosion-free tanks in glass fiber reinforced polyester, GRP....
Press OfficeCristina Fagioli
T. +39 02 94555600
- “I’m very glad about this win-win strategic cooperation with Kiwa. BCC will further enrich its competitiveness in the certification business and enter into the lab testing field as new growing points. Meanwhile, BCC provides a solid foundation for Kiwa to expand into the China and Asia Pacific market. We also thank Translink CF for introducing such a high quality strategic partner to BCC. Even though Translink is advisor for the buy side, they acted fairly and were very experienced and managed professionally throughout the whole process.
Chairman of BCC Inc
- "The Translink team executed the entire transaction process. I can warmly recommend them for any Corporate Finance-assignments"
Chairman of the Board, Anneli Koivunen,
- "Translink’s advisory ensured successful sales process completion with the terms that satisfied all the owners."
CEO and founder, Tomi Pulkki,
- "Translink Peakstone’s thoughtful guidance and dedication throughout the entire process were critical to achieving a very successful outcome that met all of our transaction objectives."
CEO, Mike Gibney,
- "Translink is a determined advisor. The outcome of the transaction was in line with our expectations. I believe the transaction will ensure Amomatic even better chances for continuous growth and development"
Former Chairman of the Board,
Olavi Ruokonen, Amomatic Oy
- The Italian office of Translink Corporate Finance announces that it been exclusively mandated by Re Mago Ltd, active in software provision to OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers), to raise financial resources and search for financial investors and/or industrial partners to support the Company’s international development plan.
- Exodraft A/S has acquired 60% of the shares in Dansk Energi Service A/S
- Kiwa NV (The Netherlands) acquired BCC Inc The Translink Corporate Finance offices from Benelux and China jointly advised Kiwa with the acquisition of BCC Inc., a leading TIC company in the Chinese market. The transaction involved a delisting of BCC from the NEEQ exchange and a completion in two stages i.e. the acquisition of the majority of the shares executed on 10th of February 2020 and the remaining shares in the years to come.