September 09, 2019
Translink Corporate Finance is pleased to announced the sale of Group WEB100T to the Italian Group Dedalus. Translink acted as the exclusive financial adviser to the shareholders of Groupe WEB100T. Established in 2003, Groupe Web100T is a leading software company dedicated to creating solutions clinical information system and patient...
September 02, 2019
CID Capital is proud to announce that it has partnered with Seaga Manufacturing. Headquartered in Freeport, Illinois, Seaga is a leading manufacturer of intelligent food/beverage and industrial vending equipment sold across multiple end markets. CID worked closely with Seaga’s founder, Steve Chesney, to achieve his goals. Steve commented,...
September 02, 2019
Alleghany Capital Corporation Announces Formation of Precision Cutting Technologies and Acquisition of CID Performance Tooling
NEW YORK — Alleghany Capital Corporation (“Alleghany Capital”), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Alleghany Corporation, today announced the formation of Precision Cutting Technologies, Inc. (“Precision Cutting Technologies”) and the acquisition by Precision Cutting Technologies of a majority interest in Coastal Industrial Distributors, LLC,...
September 02, 2019
AMW Construction Supply and Related Entities have been acquired by Hahn Systems, a subsidiary of Descours & Cabaud
Dinan Capital Advisors, a leading middle-market investment bank, is pleased to announce that AMW Construction Supply, LLC, ProFast Supply, LLC, and King Fasteners, Inc., collectively, the “construction division” of its client, American Machinery Works, Inc. (“AMW” or the “Company”) have been acquired by Hahn Systems, LLC (“Hahn”)...
August 28, 2019
US-listed Marrone Bio acquires Pro Farm Technologies Oy – Translink acted as the advisor to the Sellers
Marrone Bio Innovations Inc. (NASDAQ: MBII), a leading developer of bio-based products for pest management and plant health, has entered into a definitive purchase agreement with respect to an acquisition of Pro Farm Technologies OY (“Pro Farm”). Translink Corporate Finance acted as the exclusive financial advisor to the Sellers. The...
August 28, 2019
Translink served as exclusive financial and M&A advisor to Crash Champions, LLC in connection with its growth capital raise
Peakstone, Translink affiliate in the US, served as exclusive financial and M&A advisor to Crash Champions, LLC in connection with its growth capital raise. Founded in 1999, Crash Champions is a growing multi-location collision repair operator with a strong market position in the Midwest. Crash Champions has acquired several shops with strong...
July 16, 2019
Serent Capital invests in The Professional Companies (TPC). Translink acted as advisor to the seller.
Dinan Capital Advisors (“Dinan”), Translink affiliate in the US, is pleased to announce that its client, The Professional Companies (“TPC” or the “Company”) based in Phoenix, AZ, has been acquired by Serent Capital (“Serent”). Dinan served as exclusive financial advisor to TPC and its shareholders in this transaction. TPC is a...
July 02, 2019
GF-backed Miss Group has acquired Global Cloud Wholesaler company Ilait, adding 35,000 more customers to the Group. Founded in 2006 in response to the market’s increasing demand for cloud computing and hosting wholesale, Ilait is a global cloud computing and hosting wholesaler providing white-label services such as email, web hosting, domain...
July 01, 2019
On July 1st, Bolton Group, a market leader in consumer goods in Italy and abroad, acquired M.G.A. SpA, holding company owning the 100% of Omia Laboratoires. Omia is a leading Italian brand in personal care, with an exclusive focus on organic and natural products. The negotiations were conducted by Translink Corporate Finance (acting as the...
June 28, 2019
Vaaka Partners to support the international growth of Lyyti – Translink advised the owners of Lyyti in the transaction
Translink acted as advisor to the owners of Lyyti, when Vaaka Partners invested in the company to accelerate its international expansion. The goal of of the event management software company from Turku is to establish a strong market position in Europe and grow its revenue fivefold. Strengths of Lyyti’s profitably growing SaaS business...
Press OfficeCristina Fagioli
T. +39 02 94555600
- “I’m very glad about this win-win strategic cooperation with Kiwa. BCC will further enrich its competitiveness in the certification business and enter into the lab testing field as new growing points. Meanwhile, BCC provides a solid foundation for Kiwa to expand into the China and Asia Pacific market. We also thank Translink CF for introducing such a high quality strategic partner to BCC. Even though Translink is advisor for the buy side, they acted fairly and were very experienced and managed professionally throughout the whole process.
Chairman of BCC Inc
- "The Translink team executed the entire transaction process. I can warmly recommend them for any Corporate Finance-assignments"
Chairman of the Board, Anneli Koivunen,
- "Translink’s advisory ensured successful sales process completion with the terms that satisfied all the owners."
CEO and founder, Tomi Pulkki,
- "Translink Peakstone’s thoughtful guidance and dedication throughout the entire process were critical to achieving a very successful outcome that met all of our transaction objectives."
CEO, Mike Gibney,
- "Translink is a determined advisor. The outcome of the transaction was in line with our expectations. I believe the transaction will ensure Amomatic even better chances for continuous growth and development"
Former Chairman of the Board,
Olavi Ruokonen, Amomatic Oy