June 02 2019
New Heritage Capital (“Heritage”) is pleased to announce that its portfolio company EPTAM Precision Solutions (“EPTAM”) has acquired Micro Molding Inc. and MedConnection LLC (together “Micro Molding” or the “Company”), a Phillipsburg, NJ based provider of plastic injection molding and catheter tipping solutions. The acquisition...
May 01 2019
Peakstone served as exclusive financial advisor to Prairie City Bakery Company (“Prairie City” or the “Company”) in connection with its sale to McKee Foods Corporation. With annual sales of approximately $1.4 billion, McKee Foods Corporation is best known for its portfolio of Little Debbie brand of snack cakes, America’s leading snack...
May 01 2019
Peakstone served as exclusive financial advisor to The Animal Doctor in connection with the Animal Doctor’s financing to support the Company’s expansion initiatives. Founded in 1996, The Animal Doctor is an AAHA-accredited full-service veterinary hospital, offering complete medical and surgical care for pets. The Company has several...
March 29 2019
The Swedish online IT-partner Dustin has signed an agreement to acquire Finnish Chilit Oy that is specialised in products, services and solutions for the SMB-segment. Chilit has a broad IT-offering that is combined with a strong sales force and a growing share of recurring offering to small and medium sized companies. - Chilit complements...
March 02 2019
Oceans Healthcare announced it has acquired the behavioral health operations of Merit Health Biloxi. The acquisition includes the 45-bed Gulf Oaks behavioral health hospital, an outpatient clinic and a therapeutic day school. The facility will be renamed Oceans Behavioral Hospital Biloxi. The transaction caps a year of growth for the behavioral...
February 02 2019
1 Priority Environmental Services and Earth Services & Abatement Complete Merger, Strengthening National Market Presence
1 Priority Environmental Services, LLC, a premier provider of specialty environmental services in Texas and Louisiana, and a portfolio company of O2 Investment Partners, LLC, announced today that is has completed a merger with Earth Services & Abatement, Inc., a leading provider of environmental remediation and selective demolition services in the...
February 02 2019
Unifeye Vision Partners (“UVP” or “the Company”), a leading network of comprehensive eye care providers and a portfolio company of Waud Capital Partners (“Waud Capital”), today announced a strategic partnership with Colton, CA-based Inland Eye Institute (“IEI” or “Inland Eye”). Inland Eye is a highly-respected specialty...
February 01 2019
Peakstone is pleased to announce that iD Commerce + Logistics (IDC) has been acquired by Symbia Logistics, a Colorado-based warehousing, logistics and e-commerce fulfillment company. Founded in 1998, IDC is a Chicago-based leader in third-party logistics (3PL) and e-commerce fulfillment services. Dan Arriola, who has served as CEO of IDC, will...
January 28 2019
The Turkish pension fund OYAK and Miilukangas Oy has agreed on an arrangement, which will enable Miilux Oy to double its steel hardening capacity by constructing a new production plant in Manisa in Turkey during 2019-2020. The production plant will be owned by Miilux Turkey, a new subsidiary of Miilux Oy. As a part of the arrangement OYAK will...
January 14 2019
Windcorp Translink, member of Translink Corporate Finance, along with Translink Italy are pleased to announce that they have served as exclusive M&A advisors to Wifidom, S.L. in connection with the sale of a majority stake (80%) to Allnet-Italia, S.p.A.
Wifidom S.L. is a well-known company with a consolidated position on the market. It has been operating in the Iberian Peninsula since 2003, with offices in Madrid, Barcelona and Malaga. Wifidom has grown continuously over the years and has thus become a successful high value-added distributor in the field of WiFi and Networking solutions, managing...
Press OfficeCristina Fagioli
T. +39 02 94555600
- “I’m very glad about this win-win strategic cooperation with Kiwa. BCC will further enrich its competitiveness in the certification business and enter into the lab testing field as new growing points. Meanwhile, BCC provides a solid foundation for Kiwa to expand into the China and Asia Pacific market. We also thank Translink CF for introducing such a high quality strategic partner to BCC. Even though Translink is advisor for the buy side, they acted fairly and were very experienced and managed professionally throughout the whole process.
Chairman of BCC Inc
- "The Translink team executed the entire transaction process. I can warmly recommend them for any Corporate Finance-assignments"
Chairman of the Board, Anneli Koivunen,
- "Translink’s advisory ensured successful sales process completion with the terms that satisfied all the owners."
CEO and founder, Tomi Pulkki,
- "Translink Peakstone’s thoughtful guidance and dedication throughout the entire process were critical to achieving a very successful outcome that met all of our transaction objectives."
CEO, Mike Gibney,
- "Translink is a determined advisor. The outcome of the transaction was in line with our expectations. I believe the transaction will ensure Amomatic even better chances for continuous growth and development"
Former Chairman of the Board,
Olavi Ruokonen, Amomatic Oy
- Following the successful sale of the operational business (FEW GmbH) to VIS GmbH (a company of the Zeppenfeld Group) in 2019, Translink Corporate Finance supported the Villmann Group in the sale of FEW Besitz GmbH to the Zeppenfeld Group.
- Translink advises Thor Olav Sperre, a shareholder of Sperre AS of the sale of his remaining 34% of his shares in Sperre AS to AKVA Group ASA
- A-lehdet Oy acquires a majority stake in E-commerce company Keskisen Kello Oy