January 10 2020
Translink acted as a financial advisor to Masvoz in the sale of a 100% stake to Enreach Spain, S.L.U.
Windcorp Translink, member of Translink Corporate Finance is pleased to announce that they have served as exclusive M&A advisor to Masvoz Activa Global, S.L. shareholders’ in the sale of a 100% stake to Enreach Group. Masvoz, founded in 2002, provides telecommunication platforms and services for businesses, including VoIP (voice over internet...
December 20 2019
VIS Verkehrs Industrie Systeme GmbH acquires 100% of FEW - Fahrzeug- und Entwicklungswerk Blankenburg GmbH - Translink acts as exclusive financial advisor to the seller
Translink Corporate Finance acted as the exclusive financial advisor to the shareholders of FEW. The transaction team comprised Andreas Hüchting (Partner), Dennis Magath (Director) and Mareike Maas (Associate). FEW - Fahrzeug- und Entwicklungswerk Blankenburg GmbH The core business of Fahrzeug- und Entwicklungswerk Blankenburg GmbH (FEW) is...
November 08 2019
A Treviso, il 15 novembre, con Translink Corporate Finance Italy per approfondire il tema delle valutazioni finanziarie ed economiche preliminari all’avvio di una Joint Venture internazionale. Il seminario si propone l’obiettivo di analizzare i principali rischi e criticità da cui proteggersi prima di intraprendere...
October 14 2019
In the wonderful city of Venice our last 3-day Director’s Meeting has just ended. It involved more than 70 representatives from 20 of our worldwide Translink offices, and was characterized by more than 100 One to One meetings. During the first day at the Confindustria Venezia office, whose President Vincenzo Marinese was also present, a round...
October 08 2019
TRANSLINK ITALY SEMINAR
M&A: GROWING NATIONALLY AND GLOBALLY THROUGH MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS. DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES FOR ITALIAN BUSINESSES
TRANSLINK ITALY SEMINAR THURSDAY, OCTOBER 10TH 2019 CONFINDUSTRIA VENEZIA AREA METROPOLITANA DI VENEZIA ROVIGO Via delle Industrie 19, 30175 Venezia (VE) 17:00 / 19:00 followed by Cocktails M&A: GROWING NATIONALLY AND GLOBALLY THROUGH MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS. DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES FOR ITALIAN BUSINESSES Translink...
September 12 2019
Translink Corporate Finance is pleased to announce the sale of 100% of Euromeccanica Group to Mevis Group. From the aggregation of the two Venetian companies leading in the automotive and trucking sectors, an industrial group with a turnover of 140 million euros and nearly 800 employees is born. Translink acted as the exclusive financial...
September 09 2019
Translink Corporate Finance is pleased to announced the sale of Group WEB100T to the Italian Group Dedalus. Translink acted as the exclusive financial adviser to the shareholders of Groupe WEB100T. Established in 2003, Groupe Web100T is a leading software company dedicated to creating solutions clinical information system and patient...
September 02 2019
CID Capital is proud to announce that it has partnered with Seaga Manufacturing. Headquartered in Freeport, Illinois, Seaga is a leading manufacturer of intelligent food/beverage and industrial vending equipment sold across multiple end markets. CID worked closely with Seaga’s founder, Steve Chesney, to achieve his goals. Steve commented,...
September 02 2019
Alleghany Capital Corporation Announces Formation of Precision Cutting Technologies and Acquisition of CID Performance Tooling
NEW YORK — Alleghany Capital Corporation (“Alleghany Capital”), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Alleghany Corporation, today announced the formation of Precision Cutting Technologies, Inc. (“Precision Cutting Technologies”) and the acquisition by Precision Cutting Technologies of a majority interest in Coastal Industrial Distributors, LLC,...
September 02 2019
AMW Construction Supply and Related Entities have been acquired by Hahn Systems, a subsidiary of Descours & Cabaud
Dinan Capital Advisors, a leading middle-market investment bank, is pleased to announce that AMW Construction Supply, LLC, ProFast Supply, LLC, and King Fasteners, Inc., collectively, the “construction division” of its client, American Machinery Works, Inc. (“AMW” or the “Company”) have been acquired by Hahn Systems, LLC (“Hahn”)...
Press OfficeCristina Fagioli
T. +39 02 94555600
- “I’m very glad about this win-win strategic cooperation with Kiwa. BCC will further enrich its competitiveness in the certification business and enter into the lab testing field as new growing points. Meanwhile, BCC provides a solid foundation for Kiwa to expand into the China and Asia Pacific market. We also thank Translink CF for introducing such a high quality strategic partner to BCC. Even though Translink is advisor for the buy side, they acted fairly and were very experienced and managed professionally throughout the whole process.
Chairman of BCC Inc
- "The Translink team executed the entire transaction process. I can warmly recommend them for any Corporate Finance-assignments"
Chairman of the Board, Anneli Koivunen,
- "Translink’s advisory ensured successful sales process completion with the terms that satisfied all the owners."
CEO and founder, Tomi Pulkki,
- "Translink Peakstone’s thoughtful guidance and dedication throughout the entire process were critical to achieving a very successful outcome that met all of our transaction objectives."
CEO, Mike Gibney,
- "Translink is a determined advisor. The outcome of the transaction was in line with our expectations. I believe the transaction will ensure Amomatic even better chances for continuous growth and development"
Former Chairman of the Board,
Olavi Ruokonen, Amomatic Oy