July 01 2019
On July 1st, Bolton Group, a market leader in consumer goods in Italy and abroad, acquired M.G.A. SpA, holding company owning the 100% of Omia Laboratoires. Omia is a leading Italian brand in personal care, with an exclusive focus on organic and natural products. The negotiations were conducted by Translink Corporate Finance (acting as the...
June 28 2019
Vaaka Partners to support the international growth of Lyyti – Translink advised the owners of Lyyti in the transaction
Translink acted as advisor to the owners of Lyyti, when Vaaka Partners invested in the company to accelerate its international expansion. The goal of of the event management software company from Turku is to establish a strong market position in Europe and grow its revenue fivefold. Strengths of Lyyti’s profitably growing SaaS business...
June 28 2019
El fondo de 'private equity' acuerda con la farmacéutica catalana adquirir el 85% del capital. El private equity español vuelve a dar prueba del fuerte apetito que despiertan en esta industria los activos relacionados con la salud y el bienestar. Esta vez el protagonista es el fondo Nazca Capital. La gestora que dirigen Carlos Carbó y...
June 27 2019
Possehl Mittelstandsbeteiligungen GmbH acquires 100% of Etipack S.p.A. with Translink acting as exclusive financial advisor to the sellers
Translink announces the acquisition by Possehl Group, a group of companies headed by a lean management holding, L. Possehl & Co. GmbH, of Etipack SpA, a leading Italian designer and manufacturer of labeling and coding systems for pressure-sensitive labels, feeder and pick&place, with headquarters in Cinisello Balsamo (Milano). Translink...
June 02 2019
OmniSYS, a technology company focused on innovative solutions for the retail pharmacy industry, announced today that it has acquired Rx-Net and its automated pricing solution, ProfitMax. ProfitMax provides a fully-automated, single interface, multi-location prescription price management solution for retail pharmacies. By taking into account...
June 02 2019
New Heritage Capital (“Heritage”) is pleased to announce that its portfolio company EPTAM Precision Solutions (“EPTAM”) has acquired Micro Molding Inc. and MedConnection LLC (together “Micro Molding” or the “Company”), a Phillipsburg, NJ based provider of plastic injection molding and catheter tipping solutions. The acquisition...
May 01 2019
Peakstone served as exclusive financial advisor to Prairie City Bakery Company (“Prairie City” or the “Company”) in connection with its sale to McKee Foods Corporation. With annual sales of approximately $1.4 billion, McKee Foods Corporation is best known for its portfolio of Little Debbie brand of snack cakes, America’s leading snack...
May 01 2019
Peakstone served as exclusive financial advisor to The Animal Doctor in connection with the Animal Doctor’s financing to support the Company’s expansion initiatives. Founded in 1996, The Animal Doctor is an AAHA-accredited full-service veterinary hospital, offering complete medical and surgical care for pets. The Company has several...
March 29 2019
The Swedish online IT-partner Dustin has signed an agreement to acquire Finnish Chilit Oy that is specialised in products, services and solutions for the SMB-segment. Chilit has a broad IT-offering that is combined with a strong sales force and a growing share of recurring offering to small and medium sized companies. - Chilit complements...
March 02 2019
Oceans Healthcare announced it has acquired the behavioral health operations of Merit Health Biloxi. The acquisition includes the 45-bed Gulf Oaks behavioral health hospital, an outpatient clinic and a therapeutic day school. The facility will be renamed Oceans Behavioral Hospital Biloxi. The transaction caps a year of growth for the behavioral...
Press OfficeCristina Fagioli
T. +39 02 94555600
- “I’m very glad about this win-win strategic cooperation with Kiwa. BCC will further enrich its competitiveness in the certification business and enter into the lab testing field as new growing points. Meanwhile, BCC provides a solid foundation for Kiwa to expand into the China and Asia Pacific market. We also thank Translink CF for introducing such a high quality strategic partner to BCC. Even though Translink is advisor for the buy side, they acted fairly and were very experienced and managed professionally throughout the whole process.
Chairman of BCC Inc
- "The Translink team executed the entire transaction process. I can warmly recommend them for any Corporate Finance-assignments"
Chairman of the Board, Anneli Koivunen,
- "Translink’s advisory ensured successful sales process completion with the terms that satisfied all the owners."
CEO and founder, Tomi Pulkki,
- "Translink Peakstone’s thoughtful guidance and dedication throughout the entire process were critical to achieving a very successful outcome that met all of our transaction objectives."
CEO, Mike Gibney,
- "Translink is a determined advisor. The outcome of the transaction was in line with our expectations. I believe the transaction will ensure Amomatic even better chances for continuous growth and development"
Former Chairman of the Board,
Olavi Ruokonen, Amomatic Oy
- The Italian office of Translink Corporate Finance announces that it been exclusively mandated by Re Mago Ltd, active in software provision to OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers), to raise financial resources and search for financial investors and/or industrial partners to support the Company’s international development plan.
- Exodraft A/S has acquired 60% of the shares in Dansk Energi Service A/S
- Kiwa NV (The Netherlands) acquired BCC Inc The Translink Corporate Finance offices from Benelux and China jointly advised Kiwa with the acquisition of BCC Inc., a leading TIC company in the Chinese market. The transaction involved a delisting of BCC from the NEEQ exchange and a completion in two stages i.e. the acquisition of the majority of the shares executed on 10th of February 2020 and the remaining shares in the years to come.