January 25, 2021
Translink Corporate Finance has advised Cortex Technology, a Danish company and one of the global leaders in medical devices for cryotherapy and dermatology on their sale to Vækst Invest. Cortex Technology's products are distributed worldwide – mainly through local suppliers. Cortex Technology has profits of more than 1 mill € with strong...
January 22, 2021
Translink Corporate Finance advised Diploma PLC, a UK listed international group of companies supplying specialized technical products and services. Diploma operates globally within three sectors: Life Sciences (Healthcare), Seals, and Controls. In Healthcare Diploma has 7 companies with a total revenue of approx. 175 mill. € with an adjusted...
January 15, 2021
AlfaNordic is a Danish company which is specialized in consultancy services to the Pharma, Biotech, Medical Device, Food, Cosmetics and Medicinal Cannabis industry. The company is a GxP-advisor covering the full-service package including validation, QC/QA, regulatory affairs, project management etc. The subsidiary AlfaNordic Academy is active in...
December 17, 2020
Translink Corporate Finance advised Fielmann, a German Stock-listed family business leading producer and marketer of prescription eyeglasses, specialty glasses, sunglasses, contact lenses, and optical supplies designer, on the acquisition of 80% of Óptica del Penedés (Óptica Universitaria), the third largest optical retail chain in Spain. With...
December 15, 2020
Translink acted as advisor to the Pedrollo Group on its acquisition of Superior Pump in the United States
Pedrollo Group, one of the world’s leading electric water pump producers with headquarters in Italy, has acquired 70% of Superior Pump, a company based in Minneapolis, Minnesota and active in the design, manufacture, and marketing of residential and commercial water pumps with a strong direct presence on the American market. Translink in Italy...
November 20, 2020
Translink Sweden and Finland advisor to Miss Group acquiring market leading Lithuanian web hosting company UAB “Interneto vizija”.
Fast-growth web hosting business, Miss Group, has acquired the Lithuanian market leading webhosting and datacenter group UAB “Interneto vizija” (IV) headquartered in Vilnius in Lithuania. Founded in 2003, UAB “Interneto vizija” (IV) is a market leading web hosting business with around 68,000 customers, and 170,000 registered domains...
October 27, 2020
Juuri Partners and Ilmarinen acquire 30% in digital engineering company Nitor Group. Translink advised Nitor Group and its founding partners in the transaction.
Translink Corporate Finance announces the acquisition of approximately 30% of the outstanding shares in Nitor Group Oy by Juuri Partners and Mutual Pension Insurance Company Ilmarinen. Based in Helsinki and Stockholm, Nitor Group is a highly renowned digital engineering company and has been awarded as a Red Herring Global Top 100 winner, the Tivi...
October 25, 2020
Translink Corporate Finance advised CMAI Group, a French leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of custom-made closet doors and interior design furniture, on the acquisition of 100% of Puertas Sanrafael and Puertas Castalla, leading Spanish interior doors manufacturers owned by the same group of private shareholders. The deal was closed on...
October 07, 2020
Translink advises Floridienne Group on the disposal of its shares in IKA Innovative Kunststoffaufbereitung to Invest AG and Invest Equity
Translink Corporate Finance advises Floridienne Group, an industrial investment holding company, on the sale of its shares in IKA Innovative Kunststoffaufbereitung ("IKA") to Invest AG and INVEST EQUITY, two leading Austrian-based private equity houses. Translink Corporate Finance served as exclusive M&A advisor to Floridienne in connection...
October 05, 2020
Anecta Translink advises Oppigårds Bryggeri on the sale of the company to Röko. The investment company Röko has acquired 70% of Sweden's leading independent craft brewery, Oppigårds Bryggeri AB, from founder and CEO Björn Falkeström. Oppigårds develops, brews and markets beer with a particular focus on ale. Oppigårds is based in...
Press OfficeCristina Fagioli
T. +39 02 94555600
- “I’m very glad about this win-win strategic cooperation with Kiwa. BCC will further enrich its competitiveness in the certification business and enter into the lab testing field as new growing points. Meanwhile, BCC provides a solid foundation for Kiwa to expand into the China and Asia Pacific market. We also thank Translink CF for introducing such a high quality strategic partner to BCC. Even though Translink is advisor for the buy side, they acted fairly and were very experienced and managed professionally throughout the whole process.
Chairman of BCC Inc
- "The Translink team executed the entire transaction process. I can warmly recommend them for any Corporate Finance-assignments"
Chairman of the Board, Anneli Koivunen,
- "Translink’s advisory ensured successful sales process completion with the terms that satisfied all the owners."
CEO and founder, Tomi Pulkki,
- "Translink Peakstone’s thoughtful guidance and dedication throughout the entire process were critical to achieving a very successful outcome that met all of our transaction objectives."
CEO, Mike Gibney,
- "Translink is a determined advisor. The outcome of the transaction was in line with our expectations. I believe the transaction will ensure Amomatic even better chances for continuous growth and development"
Former Chairman of the Board,
Olavi Ruokonen, Amomatic Oy