January 29 2020
Translink advises the owners of 3st kommunikation on selling a majority stake to fazit communication, a portfolio company of F.A.Z.-Group.
Translink Corporate Finance advises the owners of 3st kommunikation, a renowned agency for cross-media communication services, on the sale of a majority stake to fazit communication, the content agency of F.A.Z.-Group. 3st kommunikation GmbH, based in Mainz, is, together with its digital subsidiary 3st digital, one of the most prominent agencies...
January 14 2020
Translink acted as a financial advisor to OMB Self Storage, S.L. in the sale of a 100% stake to Safestore Holdings.
Windcorp Translink, member of Translink Corporate Finance is pleased to announce that they have served as exclusive M&A advisor to OMB Self Storage S.L. shareholders’ in the sale of a 100% stake to Safestore Holdings. The transaction is valued at EUR17.25m. OMB Self Storage founded in 2013, provides 24 hour self-storage services in Barcelona to...
January 10 2020
Translink acted as a financial advisor to Masvoz in the sale of a 100% stake to Enreach Spain, S.L.U.
Windcorp Translink, member of Translink Corporate Finance is pleased to announce that they have served as exclusive M&A advisor to Masvoz Activa Global, S.L. shareholders’ in the sale of a 100% stake to Enreach Group. Masvoz, founded in 2002, provides telecommunication platforms and services for businesses, including VoIP (voice over internet...
December 20 2019
VIS Verkehrs Industrie Systeme GmbH acquires 100% of FEW - Fahrzeug- und Entwicklungswerk Blankenburg GmbH - Translink acts as exclusive financial advisor to the seller
Translink Corporate Finance acted as the exclusive financial advisor to the shareholders of FEW. The transaction team comprised Andreas Hüchting (Partner), Dennis Magath (Director) and Mareike Maas (Associate). FEW - Fahrzeug- und Entwicklungswerk Blankenburg GmbH The core business of Fahrzeug- und Entwicklungswerk Blankenburg GmbH (FEW) is...
November 08 2019
A Treviso, il 15 novembre, con Translink Corporate Finance Italy per approfondire il tema delle valutazioni finanziarie ed economiche preliminari all’avvio di una Joint Venture internazionale. Il seminario si propone l’obiettivo di analizzare i principali rischi e criticità da cui proteggersi prima di intraprendere...
October 14 2019
In the wonderful city of Venice our last 3-day Director’s Meeting has just ended. It involved more than 70 representatives from 20 of our worldwide Translink offices, and was characterized by more than 100 One to One meetings. During the first day at the Confindustria Venezia office, whose President Vincenzo Marinese was also present, a round...
October 08 2019
TRANSLINK ITALY SEMINAR
M&A: GROWING NATIONALLY AND GLOBALLY THROUGH MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS. DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES FOR ITALIAN BUSINESSES
TRANSLINK ITALY SEMINAR THURSDAY, OCTOBER 10TH 2019 CONFINDUSTRIA VENEZIA AREA METROPOLITANA DI VENEZIA ROVIGO Via delle Industrie 19, 30175 Venezia (VE) 17:00 / 19:00 followed by Cocktails M&A: GROWING NATIONALLY AND GLOBALLY THROUGH MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS. DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES FOR ITALIAN BUSINESSES Translink...
September 12 2019
Translink Corporate Finance is pleased to announce the sale of 100% of Euromeccanica Group to Mevis Group. From the aggregation of the two Venetian companies leading in the automotive and trucking sectors, an industrial group with a turnover of 140 million euros and nearly 800 employees is born. Translink acted as the exclusive financial...
September 02 2019
CID Capital is proud to announce that it has partnered with Seaga Manufacturing. Headquartered in Freeport, Illinois, Seaga is a leading manufacturer of intelligent food/beverage and industrial vending equipment sold across multiple end markets. CID worked closely with Seaga’s founder, Steve Chesney, to achieve his goals. Steve commented,...
September 02 2019
Alleghany Capital Corporation Announces Formation of Precision Cutting Technologies and Acquisition of CID Performance Tooling
NEW YORK — Alleghany Capital Corporation (“Alleghany Capital”), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Alleghany Corporation, today announced the formation of Precision Cutting Technologies, Inc. (“Precision Cutting Technologies”) and the acquisition by Precision Cutting Technologies of a majority interest in Coastal Industrial Distributors,...
Press OfficeCristina Fagioli
T. +39 02 94555600
- “I’m very glad about this win-win strategic cooperation with Kiwa. BCC will further enrich its competitiveness in the certification business and enter into the lab testing field as new growing points. Meanwhile, BCC provides a solid foundation for Kiwa to expand into the China and Asia Pacific market. We also thank Translink CF for introducing such a high quality strategic partner to BCC. Even though Translink is advisor for the buy side, they acted fairly and were very experienced and managed professionally throughout the whole process.
Chairman of BCC Inc
- "The Translink team executed the entire transaction process. I can warmly recommend them for any Corporate Finance-assignments"
Chairman of the Board, Anneli Koivunen,
- "Translink’s advisory ensured successful sales process completion with the terms that satisfied all the owners."
CEO and founder, Tomi Pulkki,
- "Translink Peakstone’s thoughtful guidance and dedication throughout the entire process were critical to achieving a very successful outcome that met all of our transaction objectives."
CEO, Mike Gibney,
- "Translink is a determined advisor. The outcome of the transaction was in line with our expectations. I believe the transaction will ensure Amomatic even better chances for continuous growth and development"
Former Chairman of the Board,
Olavi Ruokonen, Amomatic Oy
- Translink advises Stadpipe AS on the sale of the company to SIMONA AG
- Following the successful sale of the operational business (FEW GmbH) to VIS GmbH (a company of the Zeppenfeld Group) in 2019, Translink Corporate Finance supported the Villmann Group in the sale of FEW Besitz GmbH to the Zeppenfeld Group.
- Translink advises Thor Olav Sperre, a shareholder of Sperre AS of the sale of his remaining 34% of his shares in Sperre AS to AKVA Group ASA