July 02, 2021
Welcome to our new Translink affiliates in Israel
We are happy to present our new Translink affiliates in Israel, Head-On.
Doron Ephrati & Hilit Ben-Zvi Koren, the Founders and Managing Partners are both experienced M&A professionals with an interesting network in corporate Israel.
Doron began his career as a strategic, management, business development and M&A advisor in 1990, prior to that he served as a CEO and Chairman of the board of several companies.
Hilit started her career as a strategic, management, marketing and M&A advisor in 2000, prior to that she served as a marketing manager of a business newspaper and a CEO of a publishing house for management magazines.
In 2000, Doron and Hilit established Head-On, a leading strategy and M&A advisory firm in Israel, advising major Israeli corporates and organizations in business development, corporate strategy and M&A. Since then they completed 50+ M&A transactions, most of them cross-border sell-side and buy-side transactions between Israeli corporates and international companies.
Press OfficeCristina Fagioli
T. +39 02 94555600
- “I’m very glad about this win-win strategic cooperation with Kiwa. BCC will further enrich its competitiveness in the certification business and enter into the lab testing field as new growing points. Meanwhile, BCC provides a solid foundation for Kiwa to expand into the China and Asia Pacific market. We also thank Translink CF for introducing such a high quality strategic partner to BCC. Even though Translink is advisor for the buy side, they acted fairly and were very experienced and managed professionally throughout the whole process.
Chairman of BCC Inc
- "The Translink team executed the entire transaction process. I can warmly recommend them for any Corporate Finance-assignments"
Chairman of the Board, Anneli Koivunen,
- "Translink’s advisory ensured successful sales process completion with the terms that satisfied all the owners."
CEO and founder, Tomi Pulkki,
- "Translink Peakstone’s thoughtful guidance and dedication throughout the entire process were critical to achieving a very successful outcome that met all of our transaction objectives."
CEO, Mike Gibney,
- "Translink is a determined advisor. The outcome of the transaction was in line with our expectations. I believe the transaction will ensure Amomatic even better chances for continuous growth and development"
Former Chairman of the Board,
Olavi Ruokonen, Amomatic Oy