January 26 2021
Translink International AG announces the entry of Maarten de Boer as Partner within its Dutch firm - Translink Benelux B.V. .
Translink is an international group of financial advisors present with 30 offices in 5 continents, active in the Netherlands in the sectors of Mergers & Acquisitions, structured finance, strategic consulting and capital markets.
Maarten holds degrees in Finance & Business Administration and has a broad experience in all aspects of Financial Management and Merger & Acquisitions. Before joining Translink he was Executive Vice President and board member at Barentz and (amongst others) led the M&A activity of this Group. For which he managed multiple M&A deals across the globe. Apart from his financial skills he brings vast experience in the Life science industry (Food / Pharma / Personal Care and Animal Nutrition).
"The entry of Maarten de Boer confirms our dedication to the Benelux market, which is one of the strongest and fastest growing in Europe. We are convinced that Maarten with his excellent network and strong professionalism will make an important contribution to further expand the Translink group of offices", according to Maurits, Managing Partner of Translink Benelux B.V.
"I am excited to become part of the Translink network. After having worked for Wärtsilä, Avéro Achmea and Bartenz, I look forward contributing to a pure M&A offering with the focus on delivering excellent services to clients in the mid-market", explained Maarten de Boer.
About Translink in the Netherlands
Translink Benelux B.V. is the partner firm of Translink Corporate Finance in the Netherlands and Dutch speaking part of Belgium composed of seasoned finance professionals who have matured extensive experience in a variety of sectors and disciplines within some of the most important players both nationally and internationally in industry, finance and management consulting.
Press OfficeCristina Fagioli
T. +39 02 94555600
- “I’m very glad about this win-win strategic cooperation with Kiwa. BCC will further enrich its competitiveness in the certification business and enter into the lab testing field as new growing points. Meanwhile, BCC provides a solid foundation for Kiwa to expand into the China and Asia Pacific market. We also thank Translink CF for introducing such a high quality strategic partner to BCC. Even though Translink is advisor for the buy side, they acted fairly and were very experienced and managed professionally throughout the whole process.
Chairman of BCC Inc
- "The Translink team executed the entire transaction process. I can warmly recommend them for any Corporate Finance-assignments"
Chairman of the Board, Anneli Koivunen,
- "Translink’s advisory ensured successful sales process completion with the terms that satisfied all the owners."
CEO and founder, Tomi Pulkki,
- "Translink Peakstone’s thoughtful guidance and dedication throughout the entire process were critical to achieving a very successful outcome that met all of our transaction objectives."
CEO, Mike Gibney,
- "Translink is a determined advisor. The outcome of the transaction was in line with our expectations. I believe the transaction will ensure Amomatic even better chances for continuous growth and development"
Former Chairman of the Board,
Olavi Ruokonen, Amomatic Oy