October 19, 2021
Translink partners from around the world meet in Hamburg to talk global M&A
19 October 2021: Translink Corporate Finance Group partners from across the globe converged on the picturesque city of Hamburg in Germany recently, for the first in person Directors Meeting to be held since the start of the Covid-19 pandemic. Travel restrictions had resulted in delays in what is usually a six-monthly conference, so there was much to discuss, given the robust recovery of the M&A sector globally.
While some partners are in geographies still hampered by travel restrictions and could only join the conference remotely, many were able to make the trip to Hamburg. Against the backdrop of the beautiful Außenalster (the Outer Alster Lake), the event enabled rich conversation with valued colleagues once again. Translink Corporate Finance is a truly international Group, evidenced by the 14 countries represented by 42 delegates who participated to share insights and best practice, and close cross-border deals.
More than 70 transactions have already been concluded across the Group for 2021, covering key growth industries including Health, IT, Food, Manufacturing/ Industrials and Transport/Logistics. The Translink Group has exciting buy- and sell-side mandates, which were discussed in focused one-on-one meetings between the global partners. By all accounts, the final quarter of 2021 looks set to be buoyant.
The next Directors Meeting will take place in Stockholm, Sweden in May 2022.
Press OfficeCristina Fagioli
T. +39 02 94555600
- “I’m very glad about this win-win strategic cooperation with Kiwa. BCC will further enrich its competitiveness in the certification business and enter into the lab testing field as new growing points. Meanwhile, BCC provides a solid foundation for Kiwa to expand into the China and Asia Pacific market. We also thank Translink CF for introducing such a high quality strategic partner to BCC. Even though Translink is advisor for the buy side, they acted fairly and were very experienced and managed professionally throughout the whole process.
Chairman of BCC Inc
- "The Translink team executed the entire transaction process. I can warmly recommend them for any Corporate Finance-assignments"
Chairman of the Board, Anneli Koivunen,
- "Translink’s advisory ensured successful sales process completion with the terms that satisfied all the owners."
CEO and founder, Tomi Pulkki,
- "Translink Peakstone’s thoughtful guidance and dedication throughout the entire process were critical to achieving a very successful outcome that met all of our transaction objectives."
CEO, Mike Gibney,
- "Translink is a determined advisor. The outcome of the transaction was in line with our expectations. I believe the transaction will ensure Amomatic even better chances for continuous growth and development"
Former Chairman of the Board,
Olavi Ruokonen, Amomatic Oy