June 15, 2021
Translink advises DWS in B.group’s reserved capital increase. DWS, known worldwide as one of the most innovative companies in the additive manufacturing sector, is strengthened by B.group’s share capital investment.
DWS is one of the main Italian players in the field of additive manufacturing. It specializes in the production and selling of complete and integrated additive manufacturing solutions (3D printers for prototyping and rapid manufacturing, materials for 3D design and related software). The Company is world-renowned as one of the most innovative in the sector and will be strengthened by B.group’s investment in the share capital.
B.group S.p.A. has underwritten a reserved capital increase to accelerate DWS’ strategic growth. They aim to strengthen the managerial team and sales network, and enhance the existing innovative solutions offered to the industrial, luxury and dental sectors.
The dental division, with its one-of-a-kind solutions, is a major innovator in this sector. It has accelerated the digitalization process with undeniable benefits in terms of time, cost, and quality for the customer.
B.group S.p.A. is an entrepreneurial private equity group which directly invests capital in selected highly innovative small- and medium-sized firms. They aim to strengthen their development and growth through long-term capital increases, expertise, and international networks.
DWS S.r.l. is an Italian company with its headquarters in Thiene (VI). It designs and produces 3D printers for prototyping and rapid manufacturing, materials for 3D design, and related software. Quality and continuous innovation are the company’s distinctive features, with over 250 industrial, design and technology patents filed since 2007.
DWS exports 80% of its production to more than 60 countries worldwide, with a focus in the jewelry, fashion, industrial and dental sectors. Its products help its customers to reduce the development time of new products, thus reducing operating costs and increasing competitiveness.
DWS is a supplier to prestigious fashion and luxury houses, among which are Bulgari, Tiffany and Cartier, and also to multinational industrial groups such as Samsung, Bose, Panasonic and Sony.
Translink Strempel & Co. is the partner firm of Translink Corporate Finance in Italy composed of seasoned finance professionals who have matured extensive experience in a variety of sectors and disciplines within some of the most important players both nationally and internationally in industry, finance and management consulting.
Press OfficeCristina Fagioli
T. +39 02 94555600
- “I’m very glad about this win-win strategic cooperation with Kiwa. BCC will further enrich its competitiveness in the certification business and enter into the lab testing field as new growing points. Meanwhile, BCC provides a solid foundation for Kiwa to expand into the China and Asia Pacific market. We also thank Translink CF for introducing such a high quality strategic partner to BCC. Even though Translink is advisor for the buy side, they acted fairly and were very experienced and managed professionally throughout the whole process.
Chairman of BCC Inc
- "The Translink team executed the entire transaction process. I can warmly recommend them for any Corporate Finance-assignments"
Chairman of the Board, Anneli Koivunen,
- "Translink’s advisory ensured successful sales process completion with the terms that satisfied all the owners."
CEO and founder, Tomi Pulkki,
- "Translink Peakstone’s thoughtful guidance and dedication throughout the entire process were critical to achieving a very successful outcome that met all of our transaction objectives."
CEO, Mike Gibney,
- "Translink is a determined advisor. The outcome of the transaction was in line with our expectations. I believe the transaction will ensure Amomatic even better chances for continuous growth and development"
Former Chairman of the Board,
Olavi Ruokonen, Amomatic Oy