February 03 2020
The Italian office of Translink Corporate Finance announces that it has successfully completed the first phase of its mandate to support Omecs S.r.l., in obtaining important financial resources for its development and expansion. Omecs is a company active in the field of organic and luxury cosmetics. Translink has now begun the second phase of looking for a financial/industrial partner.
A financing facility of 350,000 euros was granted to Omecs by Banca Azzoaglio, an
independent banking institution in Piedmont, using guarantees provided by MedioCredito Centrale considering Omecs’ qualifying status as an innovative startup. The
funding provided to Omecs is an important pillar of its development and will allow it
to commence commercial operations including the production and sale of its line of
certified-organic cosmetics, cosmeceuticals and natural medical products. The Company’s products offer consumers better epithelium regeneration than other skincare
solutions currently available on the market. Omecs will begin by launching its luxury
product line, Luxom.
The Italian skincare market alone has an annual turnover of some 2 billion euros
while the European market is valued at about 20 billion euros. Omecs aims to quickly establish itself in this market and capture a significant market share within the
next five years. It aims to achieve these ambitions through its innovative proprietary products based on two key natural ingredients: Omentum lipids and freeze-dried
Snail Slime. The Company’s patent-protected formulations enable faster epithelial
regeneration with fewer side-effects than currently available alternatives. With four
product lines (varying by concentration of the dosages), Omecs will be able to engage
a variety of sales channels: beauty centers, cosmetic surgery clinics, pharmacies, drug
stores and even mass market retailers. Omecs now aims to obtain regulatory approval
for its products for medical use, expand production capacity, optimize logistics, and
enhance its marketing and distribution. With this in mind, Translink has initiated the second phase of its engagement: the search for a financial and/or industrial partner that
will accompany Omecs on its strong growth path. Translink’s mandate is carried out in
collaboration with PHI Consulting.
For more information on Omecs: www.omecs.it
Press OfficeCristina Fagioli
T. +39 02 94555600
- “I’m very glad about this win-win strategic cooperation with Kiwa. BCC will further enrich its competitiveness in the certification business and enter into the lab testing field as new growing points. Meanwhile, BCC provides a solid foundation for Kiwa to expand into the China and Asia Pacific market. We also thank Translink CF for introducing such a high quality strategic partner to BCC. Even though Translink is advisor for the buy side, they acted fairly and were very experienced and managed professionally throughout the whole process.
Chairman of BCC Inc
- "The Translink team executed the entire transaction process. I can warmly recommend them for any Corporate Finance-assignments"
Chairman of the Board, Anneli Koivunen,
- "Translink’s advisory ensured successful sales process completion with the terms that satisfied all the owners."
CEO and founder, Tomi Pulkki,
- "Translink Peakstone’s thoughtful guidance and dedication throughout the entire process were critical to achieving a very successful outcome that met all of our transaction objectives."
CEO, Mike Gibney,
- "Translink is a determined advisor. The outcome of the transaction was in line with our expectations. I believe the transaction will ensure Amomatic even better chances for continuous growth and development"
Former Chairman of the Board,
Olavi Ruokonen, Amomatic Oy
- A-lehdet Oy acquires a majority stake in E-commerce company Keskisen Kello Oy
- Miss Group acquires Finnish web hosting company Euronic Oy
- Translink Corporate Finance advises the owners of IMD Group, a provider of installation services in the field of underground cable laying and pipeline engineering, on the sale of their shares to Deutsche Beteiligungs AG.