April 26, 2018
Translink expands in Italy with the addition of a new Associate Partner based in the Northeast Region of Italy, reinforcing its breadth in mid-market M&A in the country
Translink Corporate Finance announces today the entry of Gerardo Dal Piva as Associate Partner within its Italian firm - Translink Strempel & Co Srl. Translink is an international group of financial advisors present with 30 offices in 5 continents, active in Italy in the sectors of Mergers & Acquisitions, structured finance, strategic consulting and capital markets.
Gerardo Dal Piva has been working in the field of Mergers and Acquisitions for over twenty years and has assisted some of the most important companies in the Northeast Region of Italy in realizing their M&A ambitions, both in Italy and abroad.
The entry of Gerardo Dal Piva will allow Translink to strengthen its organization and enhance its service offering in a territory considered to be among the most dynamic in the country, also through the opening of a new office in Venice - Mestre.
"The entry of Gerardo Dal Piva confirms the path of growth and development that we have undertaken in recent years. We will be able to take advantage of Gerardo’s professionalism and specific sector knowledge as well as of his roots in the economy of Northeastern Italy. We are convinced that the entry of a qualified figure like that of Gerardo will make an important contribution to our growth in Italy and abroad", commented David Strempel, Managing Partner and Vice Chairman of Translink International AG.
"It is a privilege to be part of the structure of Translink. I consider this new experience the natural evolution of a professional path begun many years ago. I am sure I can contribute professionally to strengthening Translink and achieving its objectives on the national and international market ", commented Gerardo Dal Piva.
Press OfficeCristina Fagioli
T. +39 02 94555600
- “I’m very glad about this win-win strategic cooperation with Kiwa. BCC will further enrich its competitiveness in the certification business and enter into the lab testing field as new growing points. Meanwhile, BCC provides a solid foundation for Kiwa to expand into the China and Asia Pacific market. We also thank Translink CF for introducing such a high quality strategic partner to BCC. Even though Translink is advisor for the buy side, they acted fairly and were very experienced and managed professionally throughout the whole process.
Chairman of BCC Inc
- "The Translink team executed the entire transaction process. I can warmly recommend them for any Corporate Finance-assignments"
Chairman of the Board, Anneli Koivunen,
- "Translink’s advisory ensured successful sales process completion with the terms that satisfied all the owners."
CEO and founder, Tomi Pulkki,
- "Translink Peakstone’s thoughtful guidance and dedication throughout the entire process were critical to achieving a very successful outcome that met all of our transaction objectives."
CEO, Mike Gibney,
- "Translink is a determined advisor. The outcome of the transaction was in line with our expectations. I believe the transaction will ensure Amomatic even better chances for continuous growth and development"
Former Chairman of the Board,
Olavi Ruokonen, Amomatic Oy