May 25 2011
Translink Strempel & Co. acted as the exlusive financial advisor to the seller
Gandalfin s.r.l., a holding company owned by Massimo Vaini, an entrepreneur with a strong ICT background, announced today that it has bought from the Ortali family 100% of Orgraf s.r.l. - a historical printing company and leader in the segment of the ticketing, smart forms, and data management segment.
Giuseppe Ortali, Founder and President of Orgraf s.r.l., will continue to team up with the new owner, to further develop an innovative industrial plan aimed at developing added value services for corporate communication.
The new CEO of the company, Massimo Vaini, commented: “This acquisition sets the ground for the introduction and the development of new technologies in the printing sector, aimed at creating a market leader distinguished both by its advances and excellence”.
The Ortali family was advised in the transaction by Gianni Laudato, Senior Partner of Translink Strempel & Co, a Milan based corporate finance firm, with legal support provided by Laura Ortali, Partner of Dewey & LeBoeuf (Milan).
Gandalfin s.r.l. has been supported by Paolo Pototschnig, Partner of Legance, as Legal Advisor and by Alberto Conti, Partner of Studio Sico (Milan).
Press OfficeCristina Fagioli
T. +39 02 94555600
- "The Translink team executed the entire transaction process. I can warmly recommend them for any Corporate Finance-assignments"
Chairman of the Board, Anneli Koivunen,
- "Translink’s advisory ensured successful sales process completion with the terms that satisfied all the owners."
CEO and founder, Tomi Pulkki,
- "Translink Peakstone’s thoughtful guidance and dedication throughout the entire process were critical to achieving a very successful outcome that met all of our transaction objectives."
CEO, Mike Gibney,
- "Translink is a determined advisor. The outcome of the transaction was in line with our expectations. I believe the transaction will ensure Amomatic even better chances for continuous growth and development"
Former Chairman of the Board,
Olavi Ruokonen, Amomatic Oy
- TRANSLINK ITALY SEMINAR
M&A: GROWING NATIONALLY AND GLOBALLY THROUGH MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS. DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES FOR ITALIAN BUSINESSES
- Translink advises Euromeccanica Group on the sale of the company to Mevis Group.
- Translink advises Bolton Group in the acquisition of 100% of Omia Laboratoires