November 19, 2021
Translink advises Israeli tourist resort Tur Sinai on its sale to Israeli association I BELONG ISRAEL
Translink advised Tur Sinai Real Estate Ltd. on the sale of the company to I BELONG ISRAEL (Masa Israeli).
Founded by the Israeli pioneer Tur Sinai family in 1952, Tur Sinai Real Estate Ltd. established the Arazim Valley Plantation on the western outskirts of Jerusalem, focusing on deciduous fruit trees which, at the Plantation's peak, employed 200 families and was responsible for 25% of the entire country of Israel's consumption of summer fruit. The Plantation later returned most of its leased lands and commenced with the cultivation of more than 2,000 peach, nectarine, cherry, apple and pear, wine and table grape, plum, walnut, and other fruit trees, implementing the strict regimen of practicing organic agriculture.
In recent years, as the land's designation was converted to tourism, the place changed its name to Tur Sinai Organic Resort and had hospitality and venue facilities constructed within the orchards thus becoming Israel’s first Agro-Tourism Organic Resort. The Resort continues to cultivate its organic crops, in addition to accommodating events in its venue facility and overnight guests in its suites built according to innovative sustainable building construction standards with attention to energy saving.
The owners of Tur Sinai Real Estate Ltd. decided to sell their holdings of the company and
mandated Translink Israel to search for the right acquirer to buy their holdings.
I BELONG ISRAEL (Masa Israeli) is a national, educational organization, fully mandated by the Israel’s Ministry of Education, operating one of the most important Jewish educational programs today, I BELONG ISRAEL (Masa Israeli) - a transformative, 6-day, Jewish heritage journey across Israel’s landscapes and historical sites.
The acquisition enables I BELONG ISRAEL to establish a base in Jerusalem for their operation and activity for the first time since their association. The rationale for the seller is having I BELONG ISRAEL as the "perfect match" for their vision for the future of the Resort.
Head-On Business & marketing navigation is the member firm of Translink Corporate Finance in Israel. Founded in 2000, Head-On provides M&A and strategic management consulting services across a wide range of business sectors to local and international companies. Head-On specializes in buy-side advisory, sell-side advisory, Israel entrance strategy, sector analysis and strategic advisory.
Press OfficeCristina Fagioli
T. +39 02 94555600
- “I’m very glad about this win-win strategic cooperation with Kiwa. BCC will further enrich its competitiveness in the certification business and enter into the lab testing field as new growing points. Meanwhile, BCC provides a solid foundation for Kiwa to expand into the China and Asia Pacific market. We also thank Translink CF for introducing such a high quality strategic partner to BCC. Even though Translink is advisor for the buy side, they acted fairly and were very experienced and managed professionally throughout the whole process.
Chairman of BCC Inc
- "The Translink team executed the entire transaction process. I can warmly recommend them for any Corporate Finance-assignments"
Chairman of the Board, Anneli Koivunen,
- "Translink’s advisory ensured successful sales process completion with the terms that satisfied all the owners."
CEO and founder, Tomi Pulkki,
- "Translink Peakstone’s thoughtful guidance and dedication throughout the entire process were critical to achieving a very successful outcome that met all of our transaction objectives."
CEO, Mike Gibney,
- "Translink is a determined advisor. The outcome of the transaction was in line with our expectations. I believe the transaction will ensure Amomatic even better chances for continuous growth and development"
Former Chairman of the Board,
Olavi Ruokonen, Amomatic Oy