October 04, 2021
Translink advises the owners of Finnish SaaS company Silverbucket Oy in the share sale and reinvestment into Danish software company EG A/S
Translink advised the owners of Silverbucket Oy in the share sale and reinvestment into Francisco Partners-backed Danish software company EG A/S.
Silverbucket Oy offers a best-of-breed resource management software embraced by industry leaders, enabling customers to move past the Excel spreadsheet environment into a user-friendly subscription-based desktop solution. The solution offers the entire organization access to centralized real-time information on the resource pool, skillsets and availability of resources as well as performance monitoring of the overall organization, individual projects and all the way down to the level of individual employees. The solution is developed for professional services companies in general and is particularly praised among architectural groups and consulting engineering companies. Silverbucket has reached undisputed market leadership in the home market and gained strong traction within key segments across the Nordics, especially in Sweden. Today, Silverbucket has 30 000 users in 10 countries. The company was founded in 2010 in Tampere.
The owners of Silverbucket look forward to continuing the company’s robust growth together with EG, to fulfil the aim of being the obvious tool-of-choice for project resource management.
The acquisition enables EG to enter the Finnish construction industry and adds a strong resource management product to the company’s comprehensive portfolio within this industry segment.
“Silverbucket fits perfectly into EG Construction's product range and complements our other financial and project management tools. We will now also offer the new project software to Norwegian and Danish contractors and architects”, says Aleksander Bjaaland, VP, EG Construction.
Translink advised the owners of Silverbucket in the transaction. Janne Kanerva, one of the three co-founders and CEO of Silverbucket comments the cooperation and process with Translink: “We wanted to find a partner that can support our growth in the core markets. All the three of us founders were amazed of the dedication and hard work Translink put to the project. They were our rock during the process and introduced us to EG A/S - a perfect partner to grow with.”
Translink Corporate Finance Denmark / Schrøder Translink, based in Copenhagen, is one of the leading M&A advisors in the Danish M&A market (SME segment). The 3 senior partners combined have participated in more than 200 transactions, many of which have been cross-boundary transactions. Before entering the M&A industry, all three partners have gained solid management experience, and in combination they possess deep industry insights across a number of industries.
Translink Corporate Finance Finland, based in Helsinki, is one of the leading M&A boutiques in the Finnish market. Since its foundation more than 15 years ago, their partners completed more than 100 M&A transactions in different industries, worked closely together with a number of business partners and industry players, both locally and internationally. In addition Translink Finland is a Certified Adviser on NASDAQ OMX First North.
Press OfficeCristina Fagioli
T. +39 02 94555600
- “I’m very glad about this win-win strategic cooperation with Kiwa. BCC will further enrich its competitiveness in the certification business and enter into the lab testing field as new growing points. Meanwhile, BCC provides a solid foundation for Kiwa to expand into the China and Asia Pacific market. We also thank Translink CF for introducing such a high quality strategic partner to BCC. Even though Translink is advisor for the buy side, they acted fairly and were very experienced and managed professionally throughout the whole process.
Chairman of BCC Inc
- "The Translink team executed the entire transaction process. I can warmly recommend them for any Corporate Finance-assignments"
Chairman of the Board, Anneli Koivunen,
- "Translink’s advisory ensured successful sales process completion with the terms that satisfied all the owners."
CEO and founder, Tomi Pulkki,
- "Translink Peakstone’s thoughtful guidance and dedication throughout the entire process were critical to achieving a very successful outcome that met all of our transaction objectives."
CEO, Mike Gibney,
- "Translink is a determined advisor. The outcome of the transaction was in line with our expectations. I believe the transaction will ensure Amomatic even better chances for continuous growth and development"
Former Chairman of the Board,
Olavi Ruokonen, Amomatic Oy