September 29, 2021
Translink advises the owners of Akademie für Kindergarten, Kita und Hort on the sale to Odewald KMU II
Translink Corporate Finance advised the owners of Akademie für Kindergarten, Kita und Hort GmbH and Akademie der Deutschen Wirtschaft GmbH, a leading provider of professional education, on the sale of their shares to Odewald KMU II.
About the seller
Education Partners GmbH, the sole shareholder of the Akademie für Kindergarten, Kita und Hort and the Akademie der Deutschen Wirtschaft, operates several learning academies that focus on professional development in different segments. With their core brands Akademie für Kindergarten, Kita und Hort and Fernakademie für Pädagogik und Sozialberufe, Education Partners offers a broad course portfolio regarding educational topics and focuses on educators and educational specialists. Further academies in the areas of sports and health management, secretarial and office management as well as marketing have supplemented the educational offering for several years.
About the buyer
The Odewald KMU II Fund invests in attractive industries in the German-speaking SME sector. Its industry focus is on profitable, fast-growing medium-sized companies in the areas of "Engineering Made in Germany", intelligent services, Health Care IT/software, and education. Together with the founders Eike Hovermann and Jochen Brode, the successful growth course is to be continued over the next few years.
Eike Hovermann, Managing Partner Akademie für Kindergarten Kita und Hort GmbH:
"Working with Translink couldn't have gone any better. From the exposé to the closing – they did their job perfectly, with humor and a goal in mind. Translink and Ms. Fischer's team was the right choice!”
Jochen Brode, Managing Partner Akademie für Kindergarten Kita und Hort GmbH:
"Translink was a very strong partner for us in the transaction. We were very happy to receive professional support, someone who could keep track of everything and, above all, give us very competent and profitable advice.”
Translink Corporate Finance GmbH & Co. KG with its offices in Frankfurt and Bremen covers Translink’s business in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. It is composed of seasoned finance and M&A professionals who have in-depth experience in a variety of sectors and disciplines.
Press OfficeCristina Fagioli
T. +39 02 94555600
- “I’m very glad about this win-win strategic cooperation with Kiwa. BCC will further enrich its competitiveness in the certification business and enter into the lab testing field as new growing points. Meanwhile, BCC provides a solid foundation for Kiwa to expand into the China and Asia Pacific market. We also thank Translink CF for introducing such a high quality strategic partner to BCC. Even though Translink is advisor for the buy side, they acted fairly and were very experienced and managed professionally throughout the whole process.
Chairman of BCC Inc
- "The Translink team executed the entire transaction process. I can warmly recommend them for any Corporate Finance-assignments"
Chairman of the Board, Anneli Koivunen,
- "Translink’s advisory ensured successful sales process completion with the terms that satisfied all the owners."
CEO and founder, Tomi Pulkki,
- "Translink Peakstone’s thoughtful guidance and dedication throughout the entire process were critical to achieving a very successful outcome that met all of our transaction objectives."
CEO, Mike Gibney,
- "Translink is a determined advisor. The outcome of the transaction was in line with our expectations. I believe the transaction will ensure Amomatic even better chances for continuous growth and development"
Former Chairman of the Board,
Olavi Ruokonen, Amomatic Oy