September 24, 2021
Jacobs University Bremen sells a majority stake to Schaffhausen Institute of Technology
Translink Corporate Finance advises the Jacobs University Bremen on the sale of its majority stake to Schaffhausen Institute of Technology (SIT), an international, education and research-oriented institution in Switzerland.
About Jacobs University Bremen
Jacobs University Bremen is a private, English-speaking campus university in Germany with the highest standards in research and teaching, following an interdisciplinary concept. More than 1,500 students from the fields of engineering, humanities, natural and social sciences from over 110 nations work and live on campus. With the sale of the majority shares to a new investor, Jacobs University Bremen is strengthening its long-term development and is convinced that both employees and students as well as the Bremen location will benefit from the merger with the Swiss Schaffhausen Institute of Technology.
Founded in 2019, SIT is an international education and research-oriented institution. It was created by entrepreneurs, is led by scientists and driven by world-class researchers. SIT is dedicated to global challenges through science, technology and education, creating an interdisciplinary unique ecosystem that emphasizes industry-academia collaboration and practical knowledge.
Translink Corporate Finance GmbH & Co. KG with its offices in Frankfurt and Bremen covers Translink’s business in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. It is composed of seasoned finance and M&A professionals who have in-depth experience in a variety of sectors and disciplines.
Board Member Translink International
CEO Translink Germany
Press OfficeCristina Fagioli
T. +39 02 94555600
- “I’m very glad about this win-win strategic cooperation with Kiwa. BCC will further enrich its competitiveness in the certification business and enter into the lab testing field as new growing points. Meanwhile, BCC provides a solid foundation for Kiwa to expand into the China and Asia Pacific market. We also thank Translink CF for introducing such a high quality strategic partner to BCC. Even though Translink is advisor for the buy side, they acted fairly and were very experienced and managed professionally throughout the whole process.
Chairman of BCC Inc
- "The Translink team executed the entire transaction process. I can warmly recommend them for any Corporate Finance-assignments"
Chairman of the Board, Anneli Koivunen,
- "Translink’s advisory ensured successful sales process completion with the terms that satisfied all the owners."
CEO and founder, Tomi Pulkki,
- "Translink Peakstone’s thoughtful guidance and dedication throughout the entire process were critical to achieving a very successful outcome that met all of our transaction objectives."
CEO, Mike Gibney,
- "Translink is a determined advisor. The outcome of the transaction was in line with our expectations. I believe the transaction will ensure Amomatic even better chances for continuous growth and development"
Former Chairman of the Board,
Olavi Ruokonen, Amomatic Oy