September 20, 2021
WSA Invest acquires EWS
Translink Corporate Finance advised the owner of the Holding company WSA Invest GmbH on the acquisition of EWS GmbH in Mannheim.
WSA Invest GmbH was founded by Dr. Santos, an experienced Senior Executive in the IT/ITK industry. The company invests long-term in small- and medium-sized companies in the technology sector and leads them into a successful future.
EWS GmbH is a successful and well established company in the area of Managed Print Services. The company is a leading player in Germany in the area of tailored solutions, standard products as well as offering extensive consulting and other services. The hardware portfolio includes products from Canon and Kyocera. The large warehouse capacity ensures a high availability of hardware products and spare parts.
Dr. Adelino Santos - Managing shareholder
„EWS has a very good market position. The financial and sales processes are very well established and the technical department has excellent skills. I think that EWS offers a very stable basis for further growth in the area of print and document workflow solutions.”
Petra Fischer - Lead Partner
“Right from the start, both sides worked in a solution-oriented and determined manner. Due to his many years of operational experience, Dr. Santos is ideally suited to further strengthen EWS’ market position even in these challenging times."
Translink Corporate Finance GmbH & Co. KG with its offices in Frankfurt and Bremen covers Translink’s business in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. It is composed of seasoned finance and M&A professionals who have in-depth experience in a variety of sectors and disciplines.
Press OfficeCristina Fagioli
T. +39 02 94555600
- “I’m very glad about this win-win strategic cooperation with Kiwa. BCC will further enrich its competitiveness in the certification business and enter into the lab testing field as new growing points. Meanwhile, BCC provides a solid foundation for Kiwa to expand into the China and Asia Pacific market. We also thank Translink CF for introducing such a high quality strategic partner to BCC. Even though Translink is advisor for the buy side, they acted fairly and were very experienced and managed professionally throughout the whole process.
Chairman of BCC Inc
- "The Translink team executed the entire transaction process. I can warmly recommend them for any Corporate Finance-assignments"
Chairman of the Board, Anneli Koivunen,
- "Translink’s advisory ensured successful sales process completion with the terms that satisfied all the owners."
CEO and founder, Tomi Pulkki,
- "Translink Peakstone’s thoughtful guidance and dedication throughout the entire process were critical to achieving a very successful outcome that met all of our transaction objectives."
CEO, Mike Gibney,
- "Translink is a determined advisor. The outcome of the transaction was in line with our expectations. I believe the transaction will ensure Amomatic even better chances for continuous growth and development"
Former Chairman of the Board,
Olavi Ruokonen, Amomatic Oy