September 30 2018
Anafina Capital Partner, member of Translink Corporate Finance, along with Translink Italy are pleased to announce that they have served as exclusive M&A advisors to Oro Pharmaceuticals in connection with its portfolio acquisition by Angelini Pharmaceuticals.
Established in 1969, Oro Pharmaceuticals is a local OTC company with a strong marketing and sales presence and well-known brands in Turkey. The company’s main therapeutic areas are antiseptics, oral hygiene, topical nasal, expectorants, topical pain, gastro, anti-diarrhea, derma, pediatrics, cold & flu, and sweeteners. With direct promotion to selected pharmacies and relevant MDs, along with direct-toconsumer through TV ads, it has achieved a high shelf penetration in all pharmacies across Turkey.
Angelini is a medium size private international group, a leader in health and wellness in the field of pharmaceutical and consumer products. Born in Italy in the early twentieth century, the Angelini group has offices in 20 countries and worldwide distribution of products. It has its own operations in Turkey since 2015.
Press OfficeCristina Fagioli
T. +39 02 94555600
- "The Translink team executed the entire transaction process. I can warmly recommend them for any Corporate Finance-assignments"
Chairman of the Board, Anneli Koivunen,
- "Translink’s advisory ensured successful sales process completion with the terms that satisfied all the owners."
CEO and founder, Tomi Pulkki,
- "Translink Peakstone’s thoughtful guidance and dedication throughout the entire process were critical to achieving a very successful outcome that met all of our transaction objectives."
CEO, Mike Gibney,
- "Translink is a determined advisor. The outcome of the transaction was in line with our expectations. I believe the transaction will ensure Amomatic even better chances for continuous growth and development"
Former Chairman of the Board,
Olavi Ruokonen, Amomatic Oy
- TRANSLINK ITALY SEMINAR
M&A: GROWING NATIONALLY AND GLOBALLY THROUGH MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS. DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES FOR ITALIAN BUSINESSES
- Translink advises Euromeccanica Group on the sale of the company to Mevis Group.
- Translink advises Bolton Group in the acquisition of 100% of Omia Laboratoires