January 09 2019
Translink advises SAIP S.r.L. on its sale to the private equity funds Siparex Investimenti 2 SICAF S.p.A. and Siparex MidCap III
Translink announces the sale of 100% of SAIP S.r.L. to the private equity funds Siparex Investimenti 2 SICAF S.p.A. and Siparex MidCap III. Translink Corporate Finance acted as the exclusive financial adviser to SAIP shareholders, with a team including Livio E. Cademartori (Partner), Alberto M. Rolla (Partner). Following the sale SAIP shareholders will co-invest together with Siparex in the newco U.P. SrL.
With over 30 years of activity, SAIP is a leader in the manufacturing of hydropneumatic accumulators and pulsation dampeners, designed to meet the most complicated and mission critical applications in the automotive, agriculture/earth-moving and oil industry. SAIP has consistently supplied first-tier companies over the years and has gained a worldwide reputation of excellence and quality.
Press OfficeCristina Fagioli
T. +39 02 94555600
- "The Translink team executed the entire transaction process. I can warmly recommend them for any Corporate Finance-assignments"
Chairman of the Board, Anneli Koivunen,
- "Translink’s advisory ensured successful sales process completion with the terms that satisfied all the owners."
CEO and founder, Tomi Pulkki,
- "Translink Peakstone’s thoughtful guidance and dedication throughout the entire process were critical to achieving a very successful outcome that met all of our transaction objectives."
CEO, Mike Gibney,
- "Translink is a determined advisor. The outcome of the transaction was in line with our expectations. I believe the transaction will ensure Amomatic even better chances for continuous growth and development"
Former Chairman of the Board,
Olavi Ruokonen, Amomatic Oy
- Translink announces that it has successfully completed the first phase of its mandate to support Omecs S.r.l., in obtaining important financial resources for its development and expansion. Omecs is a company active in the field of organic and luxury cosmetics. Translink has now begun the second phase of looking for a financial/industrial partner.
- Translink advises the owners of 3st kommunikation on selling a majority stake to fazit communication, a portfolio company of F.A.Z.-Group.
- Translink acted as a financial advisor to OMB Self Storage, S.L. in the sale of a 100% stake to Safestore Holdings.