May 21, 2021
Ørn acquires the SaaS company Landax
Translink Corporate Finance has advised the owners of Landax AS, a provider of Quality Management Software, on the sale of their shares to Ørn Software AS.
Landax was established in 2005 and had a turnover of € 3.1 million in 2020 with 11 employees and approximately 550 customers. Landax develops software for quality management. The company has an ARR of € 2.1 million.
Ørn Software, listed on Euronext Growth as of March 2021, is a Nordic provider of SaaS solutions. Viking Venture is the largest shareholder of Ørn Software. The company had an ARR in 2020 of € 10.7 million, after delivering a yearly growth of 73% in 2017-2020.
Translink Corporate Finance acted as exclusive M&A advisor to the shareholders of Landax AS on this transaction.
Translink Corporate Finance Norway/ Synergos AS is located in Oslo, Norway. It is composed of 5 seasoned finance and M&A professionals who have in-depth experience in a variety of sectors and disciplines.
Press OfficeCristina Fagioli
T. +39 02 94555600
- “I’m very glad about this win-win strategic cooperation with Kiwa. BCC will further enrich its competitiveness in the certification business and enter into the lab testing field as new growing points. Meanwhile, BCC provides a solid foundation for Kiwa to expand into the China and Asia Pacific market. We also thank Translink CF for introducing such a high quality strategic partner to BCC. Even though Translink is advisor for the buy side, they acted fairly and were very experienced and managed professionally throughout the whole process.
Chairman of BCC Inc
- "The Translink team executed the entire transaction process. I can warmly recommend them for any Corporate Finance-assignments"
Chairman of the Board, Anneli Koivunen,
- "Translink’s advisory ensured successful sales process completion with the terms that satisfied all the owners."
CEO and founder, Tomi Pulkki,
- "Translink Peakstone’s thoughtful guidance and dedication throughout the entire process were critical to achieving a very successful outcome that met all of our transaction objectives."
CEO, Mike Gibney,
- "Translink is a determined advisor. The outcome of the transaction was in line with our expectations. I believe the transaction will ensure Amomatic even better chances for continuous growth and development"
Former Chairman of the Board,
Olavi Ruokonen, Amomatic Oy