May 20, 2021
Construction Equipment Group has acquired 100% of the shares in Vera Tank AS
Translink Corporate Finance has advised the owners of Vera Tank AS, a provider of tank solutions, on the sale of their shares to Construction Equipment Group AS.
Vera Tank AS is the leading Norwegian provider of tank solutions for secure storage and transport of oil, fuel and chemicals. The company supplies the construction, agriculture, aquaculture, industry, transportation, aviation and shipping industries.
Construction Equipment Group is a newly established company headquartered in Gjerstad, Agder. The company has ambitions to become a leading Nordic supplier of equipment to the construction industry. The company is partly owned by the Private Equity company Explore Equity.
Translink Corporate Finance acted as the exclusive M&A advisor to the shareholders of Vera Tank AS on this transaction.
Translink Corporate Finance Norway/ Synergos AS is located in Oslo, Norway. It is composed of 5 seasoned finance and M&A professionals who have in-depth experience in a variety of sectors and disciplines.
Press OfficeCristina Fagioli
T. +39 02 94555600
- “I’m very glad about this win-win strategic cooperation with Kiwa. BCC will further enrich its competitiveness in the certification business and enter into the lab testing field as new growing points. Meanwhile, BCC provides a solid foundation for Kiwa to expand into the China and Asia Pacific market. We also thank Translink CF for introducing such a high quality strategic partner to BCC. Even though Translink is advisor for the buy side, they acted fairly and were very experienced and managed professionally throughout the whole process.
Chairman of BCC Inc
- "The Translink team executed the entire transaction process. I can warmly recommend them for any Corporate Finance-assignments"
Chairman of the Board, Anneli Koivunen,
- "Translink’s advisory ensured successful sales process completion with the terms that satisfied all the owners."
CEO and founder, Tomi Pulkki,
- "Translink Peakstone’s thoughtful guidance and dedication throughout the entire process were critical to achieving a very successful outcome that met all of our transaction objectives."
CEO, Mike Gibney,
- "Translink is a determined advisor. The outcome of the transaction was in line with our expectations. I believe the transaction will ensure Amomatic even better chances for continuous growth and development"
Former Chairman of the Board,
Olavi Ruokonen, Amomatic Oy