May 05, 2021
Translink advises on Recapitalization of HealthLOGIC Pharmacy
Peakstone, Translink's affiliate in the US, served as exclusive financial advisor to HealthLOGIC in connection with KF Ventures’ investment in the Company.
Founded in 2016 by Matt Skellan, Val Generes, and Jourdan Generes, HealthLOGIC is a niche specialty pharmacy with multiple locations offering highly differentiated customer services such as wellness programs, special prescription packaging, delivery and compounding. Strategically located, HealthLOGIC provides a seamless process by providing personalized services for patients and doctors.
“We are excited to add KF Ventures as an investment partner. Their track record and expertise across the spectrum of healthcare will add tremendous value as we continue HealthLOGIC’s growth trajectory,” said Matt Skellan.
“Peakstone delivered an outstanding capital solution for us in a difficult market given the impacts of COVID-19”, added Skellan. “We’re excited to partner with KF Ventures on our next phase of growth.”
Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
The Peakstone Group, affiliate of Translink in the US, is an investment bank that specializes in mergers and acquisitions advisory and capital raising. Peakstone was founded on the belief that middle market companies and their owners need and desire high quality advice and execution. Our ability to support our client’s objectives with capital is the foundation of our business and strategy. Our team is comprised of senior investment banking professionals who have decades of experience and have executed hundreds of transactions totaling billions of dollars.
Press OfficeCristina Fagioli
T. +39 02 94555600
- “I’m very glad about this win-win strategic cooperation with Kiwa. BCC will further enrich its competitiveness in the certification business and enter into the lab testing field as new growing points. Meanwhile, BCC provides a solid foundation for Kiwa to expand into the China and Asia Pacific market. We also thank Translink CF for introducing such a high quality strategic partner to BCC. Even though Translink is advisor for the buy side, they acted fairly and were very experienced and managed professionally throughout the whole process.
Chairman of BCC Inc
- "The Translink team executed the entire transaction process. I can warmly recommend them for any Corporate Finance-assignments"
Chairman of the Board, Anneli Koivunen,
- "Translink’s advisory ensured successful sales process completion with the terms that satisfied all the owners."
CEO and founder, Tomi Pulkki,
- "Translink Peakstone’s thoughtful guidance and dedication throughout the entire process were critical to achieving a very successful outcome that met all of our transaction objectives."
CEO, Mike Gibney,
- "Translink is a determined advisor. The outcome of the transaction was in line with our expectations. I believe the transaction will ensure Amomatic even better chances for continuous growth and development"
Former Chairman of the Board,
Olavi Ruokonen, Amomatic Oy