April 30, 2021
Translink advises Fischer Group A/S in Denmark on the acquisition of Fönsterdesign Stockholm AB in Sweden
Fischer Group, headquartered in Aarhus, Denmark, and Scandinavia’s leading supplier of solar control solutions, has acquired 100% of the shares in Fönsterdesign Stockholm AB and its subsidiary. The acquisition is part of the strategy to expand Fischer Group’s activities in the Swedish market.
Despite Covid-19 and subsequent traveling restrictions, the acquisition process was executed efficiently and (the usual) challenges managed along the way.
The acquisition of Fönsterdesign provides Fischer Group with a strong foothold in sales, installation and service of solar control solutions in Sweden. Fönsterdesign’s existing management team will continue in the company.
Translink Corporate Finance, through Schrøder Translink (Denmark) and Anecta Translink (Sweden) have assisted Fischer Group with the screening and selection of relevant candidates and with the acquisition process.
Translink Corporate Finance Denmark / Schrøder Translink, based in Copenhagen, is one of the leading M&A advisors in the Danish M&A market (SME segment). The 3 senior partners combined have participated in more than 200 transactions, many of which have been cross-boundary transactions. Before entering the M&A industry, all three partners have gained solid management experience, and in combination they possess deep industry insights across a number of industries.
Anecta Translink, il nostro partner in Svezia, è un consulente M&A che si occupa di transazioni nazionali e transfrontaliere. Il successo dell'azienda in questo segmento si basa su un'ampia rete industriale e sul fatto che molti dei membri del team hanno esperienza come dirigenti nelle industrie svedesi.
Press OfficeCristina Fagioli
T. +39 02 94555600
- “I’m very glad about this win-win strategic cooperation with Kiwa. BCC will further enrich its competitiveness in the certification business and enter into the lab testing field as new growing points. Meanwhile, BCC provides a solid foundation for Kiwa to expand into the China and Asia Pacific market. We also thank Translink CF for introducing such a high quality strategic partner to BCC. Even though Translink is advisor for the buy side, they acted fairly and were very experienced and managed professionally throughout the whole process.
Chairman of BCC Inc
- "The Translink team executed the entire transaction process. I can warmly recommend them for any Corporate Finance-assignments"
Chairman of the Board, Anneli Koivunen,
- "Translink’s advisory ensured successful sales process completion with the terms that satisfied all the owners."
CEO and founder, Tomi Pulkki,
- "Translink Peakstone’s thoughtful guidance and dedication throughout the entire process were critical to achieving a very successful outcome that met all of our transaction objectives."
CEO, Mike Gibney,
- "Translink is a determined advisor. The outcome of the transaction was in line with our expectations. I believe the transaction will ensure Amomatic even better chances for continuous growth and development"
Former Chairman of the Board,
Olavi Ruokonen, Amomatic Oy