January 14 2019
Windcorp Translink, member of Translink Corporate Finance, along with Translink Italy are pleased to announce that they have served as exclusive M&A advisors to Wifidom, S.L. in connection with the sale of a majority stake (80%) to Allnet-Italia, S.p.A.
Wifidom S.L. is a well-known company with a consolidated position on the market. It has been operating in the Iberian Peninsula since 2003, with offices in Madrid, Barcelona and Malaga. Wifidom has grown continuously over the years and has thus become a successful high value-added distributor in the field of WiFi and Networking solutions, managing an industry-leading portfolio of vendors like Cambium Networks, Ruckus Networks, AVSystem, Mimosa Networks and Siae. One of the company’s distinctive features is the extreme care it demonstrates towards its customers, offering a comprehensive support service in all project phases, going beyond a simple supply of products: ranging from pre-sales to design, consulting during installation, logistics, financing, training, and after-sales support.
Allnet-Italia, S.p.A. is an independent high value-added distributor and ideal partner for innovation and continuous transformation in ICT. Established in Bologna in 2000 and strategically allied with ALLNET GMBH based in Munich (Germany), it targets vertical professional markets, working closely with system integrators, ISPs, certified installers and resellers, providing complete and customized ICT infrastructure solutions and applications for small- and medium-sized enterprises, the public administration, the banking sector and the industrial sector.
The acquisition by Allnet-Italia, S.p.A. expands and consolidates its operations in Southern Europe by entering a new market with a very high potential and strong growth rates, such as the Spanish market.
Press OfficeCristina Fagioli
T. +39 02 94555600
- "The Translink team executed the entire transaction process. I can warmly recommend them for any Corporate Finance-assignments"
Chairman of the Board, Anneli Koivunen,
- "Translink’s advisory ensured successful sales process completion with the terms that satisfied all the owners."
CEO and founder, Tomi Pulkki,
- "Translink Peakstone’s thoughtful guidance and dedication throughout the entire process were critical to achieving a very successful outcome that met all of our transaction objectives."
CEO, Mike Gibney,
- "Translink is a determined advisor. The outcome of the transaction was in line with our expectations. I believe the transaction will ensure Amomatic even better chances for continuous growth and development"
Former Chairman of the Board,
Olavi Ruokonen, Amomatic Oy
- TRANSLINK ITALY SEMINAR
M&A: GROWING NATIONALLY AND GLOBALLY THROUGH MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS. DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES FOR ITALIAN BUSINESSES
- Translink advises Euromeccanica Group on the sale of the company to Mevis Group.
- Translink advises Bolton Group in the acquisition of 100% of Omia Laboratoires