November 10 2014
Translink advises Marssal on the sale of its 39% stake in Marcegaglia Gulf
Translink Corporate Finance announces the acquisition by the Marcegaglia Group of 39% of the share capital of Marcegaglia Gulf L.l.c. , a leading Quatar service company active in the provision of building site systems and services for the construction industry, from Marssal Srl. Translink acted as the exclusive financial adviser of Marssal, with the Milan based team composed of Mauro Bussotti (Partner), David Strempel (Managing Partner), and Giovanni Galli (Senior Analyst).
Marcegaglia is a leading multinational company in the steel processing sector. The Group, which generated over € 4 billion in revenues in 2013, has operations worldwide with 7000 employees, 60 sales offices, 210 representations and 43 manufacturing plants. Based Milan, Marssal, is the largest player in the Lombardy region for cold and hot rental of scaffolding, elevator, and mobile platform for the construction industry.
Marcegaglia Gulf L.l.c. was founded in 2007, thanks to the intuition of Marssal chairman, Mr Mariotti, who envisioned the need to export in the Gulf area the sophisticated European technology employed to move vertically heavy goods and materials in the construction sites. Since its establishment, Marcegaglia Gulf L.l.c has grown rapidly thanks to its participation in several big real estate development projects in Middle East.
Press OfficeCristina Fagioli
T. +39 02 94555600
- "The Translink team executed the entire transaction process. I can warmly recommend them for any Corporate Finance-assignments"
Chairman of the Board, Anneli Koivunen,
- "Translink’s advisory ensured successful sales process completion with the terms that satisfied all the owners."
CEO and founder, Tomi Pulkki,
- "Translink Peakstone’s thoughtful guidance and dedication throughout the entire process were critical to achieving a very successful outcome that met all of our transaction objectives."
CEO, Mike Gibney,
- "Translink is a determined advisor. The outcome of the transaction was in line with our expectations. I believe the transaction will ensure Amomatic even better chances for continuous growth and development"
Former Chairman of the Board,
Olavi Ruokonen, Amomatic Oy
- TRANSLINK ITALY SEMINAR
M&A: GROWING NATIONALLY AND GLOBALLY THROUGH MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS. DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES FOR ITALIAN BUSINESSES
- Translink advises Euromeccanica Group on the sale of the company to Mevis Group.
- Translink advises Bolton Group in the acquisition of 100% of Omia Laboratoires