March 04, 2021
Translink Corporate Finance has advised Techno Dive with their acquisition of the ROV/Diving department of Samba Marin.
Samba Marin and Techno Dive have entered into a long-term cooperation agreement whereby each company will concentrate their business around their core competence. For Samba Marin this involves vessel operation services, for Techno Dive this involves ROV and diving services.
Samba Marin AS is a Norwegian company offering services towards aquaculture, offshore and construction along the cost of Norway.
Techno Dive is a modern dive/ROV company assisting in a wide array of underwater operations including aquaculture and construction.
Translink Corporate Finance acted as exclusive M&A advisor to shareholder Techno Dive on this transaction.
Translink Corporate Finance Norway/ Synergos AS is located in Oslo, Norway. It is composed of 5 seasoned finance and M&A professionals who have in-depth experience in a variety of sectors and disciplines.
Press OfficeCristina Fagioli
T. +39 02 94555600
- “I’m very glad about this win-win strategic cooperation with Kiwa. BCC will further enrich its competitiveness in the certification business and enter into the lab testing field as new growing points. Meanwhile, BCC provides a solid foundation for Kiwa to expand into the China and Asia Pacific market. We also thank Translink CF for introducing such a high quality strategic partner to BCC. Even though Translink is advisor for the buy side, they acted fairly and were very experienced and managed professionally throughout the whole process.
Chairman of BCC Inc
- "The Translink team executed the entire transaction process. I can warmly recommend them for any Corporate Finance-assignments"
Chairman of the Board, Anneli Koivunen,
- "Translink’s advisory ensured successful sales process completion with the terms that satisfied all the owners."
CEO and founder, Tomi Pulkki,
- "Translink Peakstone’s thoughtful guidance and dedication throughout the entire process were critical to achieving a very successful outcome that met all of our transaction objectives."
CEO, Mike Gibney,
- "Translink is a determined advisor. The outcome of the transaction was in line with our expectations. I believe the transaction will ensure Amomatic even better chances for continuous growth and development"
Former Chairman of the Board,
Olavi Ruokonen, Amomatic Oy