November 24 2020
Translink advises the shareholders of D.FI in the sale to Martek.
Translink Corporate Finance is pleased to announce the sale of D.FI to Martek, the family office of the Katz family. Translink acted as the exclusive financial adviser to the shareholders of D.FI.
Founded in 1985 by Jean-Rémy Pichon and his partners, and supported by BNP Paribas Development, D.FI has developed an activity of Value Added Reseller specialized in IT infrastructure, especially IBM.
With Thomas Meunier’s arrival in 2014 as the chief executive, a strategic turn was made that led the company to become a leading Managed Services Provider in France.
A duo headed by Thomas Meunier, new Chairman of the group, and Olivier Raulin, as chief executive, accompanied by three managers and the family office Martek are taking over the whole capital of D.FI to accelerate this strategy and develop the group internationally.
Contact our Team Members having supported this transaction:
Marc Irisson, Partner: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thomas Saint Jean, Analyst: email@example.com
Press OfficeCristina Fagioli
T. +39 02 94555600
- “I’m very glad about this win-win strategic cooperation with Kiwa. BCC will further enrich its competitiveness in the certification business and enter into the lab testing field as new growing points. Meanwhile, BCC provides a solid foundation for Kiwa to expand into the China and Asia Pacific market. We also thank Translink CF for introducing such a high quality strategic partner to BCC. Even though Translink is advisor for the buy side, they acted fairly and were very experienced and managed professionally throughout the whole process.
Chairman of BCC Inc
- "The Translink team executed the entire transaction process. I can warmly recommend them for any Corporate Finance-assignments"
Chairman of the Board, Anneli Koivunen,
- "Translink’s advisory ensured successful sales process completion with the terms that satisfied all the owners."
CEO and founder, Tomi Pulkki,
- "Translink Peakstone’s thoughtful guidance and dedication throughout the entire process were critical to achieving a very successful outcome that met all of our transaction objectives."
CEO, Mike Gibney,
- "Translink is a determined advisor. The outcome of the transaction was in line with our expectations. I believe the transaction will ensure Amomatic even better chances for continuous growth and development"
Former Chairman of the Board,
Olavi Ruokonen, Amomatic Oy
- Translink Corporate Finance advised Fielmann, a German Stock-listed family business leading producer and marketer of prescription eyeglasses, specialty glasses, sunglasses, contact lenses, and optical supplies designer, on the acquisition of 80% of Óptica del Penedés (Óptica Universitaria), the third largest optical retail chain in Spain.
- Translink advisor to the Pedrollo Group on its acquisition of Superior Pump in the United States
- Translink advises the shareholders of D.FI in the sale to Martek.