November 20, 2020
Translink Sweden and Finland advisor to Miss Group acquiring market leading Lithuanian web hosting company UAB “Interneto vizija”.
Fast-growth web hosting business, Miss Group, has acquired the Lithuanian market leading webhosting and datacenter group UAB “Interneto vizija” (IV) headquartered in Vilnius in Lithuania.
Founded in 2003, UAB “Interneto vizija” (IV) is a market leading web hosting business with around 68,000 customers, and 170,000 registered domains accounting for a major share of all registered domains in Lithuania. The Group’s revenue forecast is €11.5m and EBITDA margins in excess of 50% FY2020. The acquisition also includes the subsidiary RackRay providing data centre services.
Mattias Kaneteg, Miss Group founder and CEO, said: “This transaction provides a great platform for expansion across the Baltic region. IV is an excellent business and we look forward to welcoming IV to Miss Group and continue our mutual growth journey.
I am impressed with the continuous deal support provided by the financial advisors. Once again have Anecta and the Translink network proved its value proposition to us and I highly recommend them for national and cross-border deal advisory.”
Fredrik Ullberg, financial advisor at Anecta commented: “This is our eighth successful acquisition advisory project for Miss Group and by far the largest and most complex one. The deal demonstrates our international reach and ability to originate and execute deals in close co-operation with our Translink offices. Our ambition is to develop our IT- and digital service M&A-advisory sector coverage, and this deal is an excellent addition to our references.”
Translink Corporate Finance Finland, based in Helsinki, is one of the leading M&A boutiques in the Finnish market. Since its foundation more than 15 years ago, their partners completed more than 100 M&A transactions in different industries, worked closely together with a number of business partners and industry players, both locally and internationally. In addition Translink Finland is a Certified Adviser on NASDAQ OMX First North.
Anecta Translink, il nostro partner in Svezia, è un consulente M&A che si occupa di transazioni nazionali e transfrontaliere. Il successo dell'azienda in questo segmento si basa su un'ampia rete industriale e sul fatto che molti dei membri del team hanno esperienza come dirigenti nelle industrie svedesi.
Press OfficeCristina Fagioli
T. +39 02 94555600
- “I’m very glad about this win-win strategic cooperation with Kiwa. BCC will further enrich its competitiveness in the certification business and enter into the lab testing field as new growing points. Meanwhile, BCC provides a solid foundation for Kiwa to expand into the China and Asia Pacific market. We also thank Translink CF for introducing such a high quality strategic partner to BCC. Even though Translink is advisor for the buy side, they acted fairly and were very experienced and managed professionally throughout the whole process.
Chairman of BCC Inc
- "The Translink team executed the entire transaction process. I can warmly recommend them for any Corporate Finance-assignments"
Chairman of the Board, Anneli Koivunen,
- "Translink’s advisory ensured successful sales process completion with the terms that satisfied all the owners."
CEO and founder, Tomi Pulkki,
- "Translink Peakstone’s thoughtful guidance and dedication throughout the entire process were critical to achieving a very successful outcome that met all of our transaction objectives."
CEO, Mike Gibney,
- "Translink is a determined advisor. The outcome of the transaction was in line with our expectations. I believe the transaction will ensure Amomatic even better chances for continuous growth and development"
Former Chairman of the Board,
Olavi Ruokonen, Amomatic Oy