October 07 2020
Translink advises Floridienne Group on the disposal of its shares in IKA Innovative Kunststoffaufbereitung to Invest AG and Invest Equity
Translink Corporate Finance advises Floridienne Group, an industrial investment holding company, on the sale of its shares in IKA Innovative Kunststoffaufbereitung ("IKA") to Invest AG and INVEST EQUITY, two leading Austrian-based private equity houses.
Translink Corporate Finance served as exclusive M&A advisor to Floridienne in connection with this transaction.
INVEST AG, the investment company of the Raiffeisenbanken Gruppe Oberösterreich, is Austria's leading private equity fund. Vienna-based INVEST EQUITY Management Consulting GmbH is a private equity company focusing on the mid-market for buy-outs and expansion capital. Both investors act together with an industry experienced MBI.
IKA Innovative Kuststoffaufbereitung GmbH & Co. KG is one of the innovation leaders in the production of stabilizers for the PVC industry, which are used in window profiles, foam profiles and plastic pipes.
The shareholder Floridienne specializes in the acquisition and development of market leaders in niche segments.
With the sale of IKA, Floridienne strengthens its focus on the food and life science businesses.
Contact the involved Team Members in Germany and Sweden:
Christian Hoerner, Partner: email@example.com
Jacques Halpérin, Partner: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mareike Maas, Associate: email@example.com
Press OfficeCristina Fagioli
T. +39 02 94555600
- “I’m very glad about this win-win strategic cooperation with Kiwa. BCC will further enrich its competitiveness in the certification business and enter into the lab testing field as new growing points. Meanwhile, BCC provides a solid foundation for Kiwa to expand into the China and Asia Pacific market. We also thank Translink CF for introducing such a high quality strategic partner to BCC. Even though Translink is advisor for the buy side, they acted fairly and were very experienced and managed professionally throughout the whole process.
Chairman of BCC Inc
- "The Translink team executed the entire transaction process. I can warmly recommend them for any Corporate Finance-assignments"
Chairman of the Board, Anneli Koivunen,
- "Translink’s advisory ensured successful sales process completion with the terms that satisfied all the owners."
CEO and founder, Tomi Pulkki,
- "Translink Peakstone’s thoughtful guidance and dedication throughout the entire process were critical to achieving a very successful outcome that met all of our transaction objectives."
CEO, Mike Gibney,
- "Translink is a determined advisor. The outcome of the transaction was in line with our expectations. I believe the transaction will ensure Amomatic even better chances for continuous growth and development"
Former Chairman of the Board,
Olavi Ruokonen, Amomatic Oy
- Translink advises the shareholders of D.FI in the sale to Martek.
- Translink Sweden and Finland advisor to Miss Group which acquires market leading Lithuanian web hosting company UAB “Interneto vizija”.
- Juuri Partners and Ilmarinen acquire 30% in digital engineering company Nitor Group. Translink advised Nitor Group and its founding partners in the transaction.