September 04 2020
Translink advises the owner of Carbox on the sale to CalixKlippan AB
Translink Corporate Finance advises the owner of Carbox GmbH & Co. KG, a leading supplier of custom-fit car accessories in trunk trays and footwell shells, on the sale of its shares to the Swedish company CalixKlippan AB.
CalixKlippan is a privately owned Swedish group that supplies both the automotive industry and the aftermarket with products like vacuum formed roof boxes and trunk linings. With state-of-the-art production facilities, experience and expertise, CalixKlippan guarantees its customers high quality products. This transaction will provide CalixKlippan access to further important German OEMs and will result in an expansion of the existing product portfolio.
As a family business in its third generation, Carbox produces trunk trays and footwell trays for end customers and OEM's from all over the world. Since 1908, the company has been delivering innovative car accessories in perfect quality "Made in Germany". Development, design, production, and sales are located in Achim (Northern Germany) from there the whole world is supplied with customized products.
Stefan Bellinger, Managing Partner of Carbox: "CalixKlippan is the best possible new owner for Carbox. The transaction focused support by Translink was crucial for our success. The cooperation with Andreas Hüchting and Carsten Wolter was based on a high level of trust and professionalism. I want to thank the Translink team for their strong support.”
About Translink in Germany
Translink Corporate Finance GmbH & Co. KG with its offices in Frankfurt and Bremen covers Translink’s business in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. It is composed of seasoned finance and M&A professionals who have in-depth experience in a variety of sectors and disciplines.
About Translink in Sweden
Anecta Translink, our partner in Sweden, is a M&A-advisor working with national and cross-border transactions from offices in Stockholm, Gothenburg, Jönköping and Malmö. The company's success in this segment is based on a wide industrial network and the fact that many of the team members have backgrounds as executives in Swedish industrials.
Contact the involved Team Members in Germany and Sweden:
Andreas Huechting, Partner: firstname.lastname@example.org
Niklas Wilhelmsson, Partner: email@example.com
Carsten Wolter, Analyst: firstname.lastname@example.org
Press OfficeCristina Fagioli
T. +39 02 94555600
- “I’m very glad about this win-win strategic cooperation with Kiwa. BCC will further enrich its competitiveness in the certification business and enter into the lab testing field as new growing points. Meanwhile, BCC provides a solid foundation for Kiwa to expand into the China and Asia Pacific market. We also thank Translink CF for introducing such a high quality strategic partner to BCC. Even though Translink is advisor for the buy side, they acted fairly and were very experienced and managed professionally throughout the whole process.
Chairman of BCC Inc
- "The Translink team executed the entire transaction process. I can warmly recommend them for any Corporate Finance-assignments"
Chairman of the Board, Anneli Koivunen,
- "Translink’s advisory ensured successful sales process completion with the terms that satisfied all the owners."
CEO and founder, Tomi Pulkki,
- "Translink Peakstone’s thoughtful guidance and dedication throughout the entire process were critical to achieving a very successful outcome that met all of our transaction objectives."
CEO, Mike Gibney,
- "Translink is a determined advisor. The outcome of the transaction was in line with our expectations. I believe the transaction will ensure Amomatic even better chances for continuous growth and development"
Former Chairman of the Board,
Olavi Ruokonen, Amomatic Oy