July 31 2020
Translink Corporate Finance advises the management of the Ingenics Group, an international consulting firm for strategy, process and organizational consulting on the acquisition of PIXEL Group, a software development company. The deal was closed on July 24th 2020.
Ingenics is an international consultancy that has successfully positioned itself as a strategic and project partner to medium-sized and large companies across all sectors for more than 40 years. Ingenics supports the entire value chain with its service portfolio of strategy consulting, management consulting, and planning and implementation. The company sees itself as an expert and trendsetter in digital transformation and is constantly developing innovative new Industry 4.0-compatible solutions with potential for the future. Headquartered in Ulm, the Ingenics Group employs more than 580 staff at 15 sites worldwide.
The PIXEL Group is a software development company that has positioned itself as a recognised solution partner for digital transformation based on its broad technological expertise. Its three subsidiaries – PIXEL, Mixed Mode and NETexpress – support companies in a wide range of sectors with professional services in software development, embedded and software engineering, and IT support and consultancy. Established in 1988, the PIXEL Group employs around 160 staff at its sites in Gräfelfing and Regensburg (Bavaria).
Combining Ingenics’ expertise in strategic, process and organisational consulting with the PIXEL Group's consulting and development skills in software development and IT infrastructure will add significant value for customers on the road to digital transformation.
Translink acted as the exclusive financial advisor to the shareholders and the management of the Ingenics Group.
Oliver Herkommer, CEO of the Ingenics Group:
"This acquisition is part of our strategic growth trajectory. As a transformation partner within the industry, we always think one step ahead and have expanded our portfolio to encompass software development as well as embedded and software engineering.”
Simon Ashdown, Managing Director of the PIXEL Group:
"Being acquired by the Ingenics Group will open up new opportunities and future options for the PIXEL Group."
Oliver Herkommer about Translink:
"At the beginning of this project it was already clear to us that we could only achieve the best results if we complemented our internal team with competent M&A advisors. That is why we chose Translink Corporate Finance. Translink provided us with prudent advice and professional support at all stages of the process. The cooperation with Tilman Eckstein and Dennis Magath was extremely productive and successful. We appreciate the combination of professionalism and goal-oriented pragmatism, which helped us a lot in all phases of the negotiations. We were impressed by the constant high level of commitment and dedication of the transaction team".
About Translink in Germany
Translink Corporate Finance GmbH & Co. KG with its offices in Frankfurt and Bremen covers Translink’s business in Germany and Austria. It is composed of seasoned finance and M&A professionals who have in-depth experience in a variety of sectors and disciplines.
Contact the involved Team Members in Germany:
Tilman G. Eckstein, Partner: email@example.com
Dennis Magath, Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
Press OfficeCristina Fagioli
T. +39 02 94555600
- “I’m very glad about this win-win strategic cooperation with Kiwa. BCC will further enrich its competitiveness in the certification business and enter into the lab testing field as new growing points. Meanwhile, BCC provides a solid foundation for Kiwa to expand into the China and Asia Pacific market. We also thank Translink CF for introducing such a high quality strategic partner to BCC. Even though Translink is advisor for the buy side, they acted fairly and were very experienced and managed professionally throughout the whole process.
Chairman of BCC Inc
- "The Translink team executed the entire transaction process. I can warmly recommend them for any Corporate Finance-assignments"
Chairman of the Board, Anneli Koivunen,
- "Translink’s advisory ensured successful sales process completion with the terms that satisfied all the owners."
CEO and founder, Tomi Pulkki,
- "Translink Peakstone’s thoughtful guidance and dedication throughout the entire process were critical to achieving a very successful outcome that met all of our transaction objectives."
CEO, Mike Gibney,
- "Translink is a determined advisor. The outcome of the transaction was in line with our expectations. I believe the transaction will ensure Amomatic even better chances for continuous growth and development"
Former Chairman of the Board,
Olavi Ruokonen, Amomatic Oy
- Translink advises the owner of Carbox on the sale to CalixKlippan AB
- Translink Corporate Finance advises the management of the Ingenics Group, an international consulting firm for strategy, process and organizational consulting on the acquisition of PIXEL Group, a software development company. The deal was closed on July 24th 2020.
- Translink advises Stadpipe AS on the sale of the company to SIMONA AG