June 09 2020
Translink advises Thor Olav Sperre, a shareholder of Sperre AS of the sale of his remaining 34% of his shares in Sperre AS to AKVA Group ASA
Translink Corporate Finance advises Thor Olav Sperre, a shareholder of Sperre AS on the sale of his remaining 34% of shares in Sperre AS to AKVA Group ASA.
Sperre AS is based in Notodden, Norway and is the leading ROV and subsea technology company within the aquaculture industry, as well as a recognized provider of ROV and subsea solutions to the oil service and maritime industries in Norway and internationally.
AKVA group is a leading technology and service partner to the aquaculture industry worldwide. Based in Bryne, Norway it has operations in eight countries and is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange.
Translink Corporate Finance advised Thor Olav Sperre on the sale of the initial 66% in 2016, along with a put/call option for both parties. AKVA Group exercised its options to call on the remaining 34% of the shares to now own 100%. Translink Corporate Finance acted as exclusive M&A advisor to shareholder Thor Olav Sperre on this latest transaction.
About Translink Corporate Finance
Translink Corporate Finance is an independent partnership of firms dedicated to Corporate Finance and M&A advisory services through over 30 offices in the key markets in Europe, North and South America, Asia, Australia and Africa. Translink has been successful in advising clients on thousands of transactions since its founding in 1972 and Translink offices have acted as advisers in over 100 M&A projects during the last twelve months.
About Translink in Norway
Translink Corporate Finance Norway / Synergos AS is located in Oslo, Norway. It is composed of 5 seasoned finance and M&A professionals who have in-depth experience in a variety of sectors and disciplines.
Contact the involved Team Members in Norway:
Leif Larsen, Managing Partner: firstname.lastname@example.org
Henrik Reisvang, Senior Analyst: email@example.com
Press OfficeCristina Fagioli
T. +39 02 94555600
- “I’m very glad about this win-win strategic cooperation with Kiwa. BCC will further enrich its competitiveness in the certification business and enter into the lab testing field as new growing points. Meanwhile, BCC provides a solid foundation for Kiwa to expand into the China and Asia Pacific market. We also thank Translink CF for introducing such a high quality strategic partner to BCC. Even though Translink is advisor for the buy side, they acted fairly and were very experienced and managed professionally throughout the whole process.
Chairman of BCC Inc
- "The Translink team executed the entire transaction process. I can warmly recommend them for any Corporate Finance-assignments"
Chairman of the Board, Anneli Koivunen,
- "Translink’s advisory ensured successful sales process completion with the terms that satisfied all the owners."
CEO and founder, Tomi Pulkki,
- "Translink Peakstone’s thoughtful guidance and dedication throughout the entire process were critical to achieving a very successful outcome that met all of our transaction objectives."
CEO, Mike Gibney,
- "Translink is a determined advisor. The outcome of the transaction was in line with our expectations. I believe the transaction will ensure Amomatic even better chances for continuous growth and development"
Former Chairman of the Board,
Olavi Ruokonen, Amomatic Oy
- Translink Corporate Finance advises the management of the Ingenics Group, an international consulting firm for strategy, process and organizational consulting on the acquisition of PIXEL Group, a software development company. The deal was closed on July 24th 2020.
- Translink advises Stadpipe AS on the sale of the company to SIMONA AG
- Following the successful sale of the operational business (FEW GmbH) to VIS GmbH (a company of the Zeppenfeld Group) in 2019, Translink Corporate Finance supported the Villmann Group in the sale of FEW Besitz GmbH to the Zeppenfeld Group.