April 15 2020
Miss Group acquires Finnish web hosting company Euronic Oy
Translink Corporate Finance announces the acquisition of all outstanding shares in Euronic Oy by the Miss Group. Euronic provides co-location, cloud infrastructure, web hosting and domain registration services. Using its data center in Turku, Euronic provides customers with highly customized and flexible services, and with a highly skilled technical customer service team. Thanks to its highly automated processes and distinctively branded and differentiated products it is the most profitable player in the Finnish market. Translink acted as the exclusive financial adviser to the Miss Group in the transaction.
Miss Group is an International Web Hosting Group that offers a range of Hosting related services at favorable prices such as Web Hosting, Domain Registration, VPS, Dedicated Servers, Sitebuilder, SSL-Certificate, SEO Tools, Web Security and Domain Management. Miss Group is excited about the deal: “Euronic is an excellent business and we are looking forward to growing our customer base in Finland. This deal will accelerate our growth in this new market as part of our overall expansion plan. It’s fantastic to be welcoming Euronic to the Miss Group family and we look forward to working with our new colleagues.”
The CEO of Miss Group Mattias Kaneteg comments on the process: “Euronic will be an excellent platform for further growth in Finland and is in line with our focus on expansion in the Nordics. This was now our fifth successfully executed deal with the assistance of Translink’s global team and we continue to pursue new opportunities together.”
At Translink we see very strong demand for web hosting services globally, as the services are of a critical nature and the segment offers growth opportunities and significant synergies during the current market unrest due to the corona virus outbreak. The target companies are often fairly small, but with excellent profitability and high customer stickiness. We therefore expect the market consolidation to continue in the near future.
Contact our Team Members in Finland:
Tero Nummenpää: email@example.com
Jari Lauriala: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sami Miettinen: email@example.com
Pontus Backlund: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ruben Moring: email@example.com
Juuso Marttinen: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact our Team Members in Sweden:
Eric Forsner: email@example.com
Fredrik Ullberg: firstname.lastname@example.org
Robin Bodin: email@example.com
Niklas Wilhelmsson: firstname.lastname@example.org
Press OfficeCristina Fagioli
T. +39 02 94555600
- “I’m very glad about this win-win strategic cooperation with Kiwa. BCC will further enrich its competitiveness in the certification business and enter into the lab testing field as new growing points. Meanwhile, BCC provides a solid foundation for Kiwa to expand into the China and Asia Pacific market. We also thank Translink CF for introducing such a high quality strategic partner to BCC. Even though Translink is advisor for the buy side, they acted fairly and were very experienced and managed professionally throughout the whole process.
Chairman of BCC Inc
- "The Translink team executed the entire transaction process. I can warmly recommend them for any Corporate Finance-assignments"
Chairman of the Board, Anneli Koivunen,
- "Translink’s advisory ensured successful sales process completion with the terms that satisfied all the owners."
CEO and founder, Tomi Pulkki,
- "Translink Peakstone’s thoughtful guidance and dedication throughout the entire process were critical to achieving a very successful outcome that met all of our transaction objectives."
CEO, Mike Gibney,
- "Translink is a determined advisor. The outcome of the transaction was in line with our expectations. I believe the transaction will ensure Amomatic even better chances for continuous growth and development"
Former Chairman of the Board,
Olavi Ruokonen, Amomatic Oy
- Translink Corporate Finance advises the management of the Ingenics Group, an international consulting firm for strategy, process and organizational consulting on the acquisition of PIXEL Group, a software development company. The deal was closed on July 24th 2020.
- Translink advises Stadpipe AS on the sale of the company to SIMONA AG
- Following the successful sale of the operational business (FEW GmbH) to VIS GmbH (a company of the Zeppenfeld Group) in 2019, Translink Corporate Finance supported the Villmann Group in the sale of FEW Besitz GmbH to the Zeppenfeld Group.