April 02 2020
Translink Corporate Finance advises the owners of IMD Group, a provider of installation services in the field of underground cable laying and pipeline engineering, on the sale of their shares to Deutsche Beteiligungs AG.
The IMD Group, headquartered in Lehrte, Germany, is one of the leading infrastructure service providers of energy distribution systems in the medium and low voltage range, gas, water and district heating networks as well as telecommunication networks. IMD works as an expert in the technical network development for well-known energy supply companies and industrial enterprises in Northwest Germany.
Deutsche Beteiligungs AG is a listed private equity house with focus on investments in German mid-sized companies, based in Frankfurt am Main. Founded in 1965, the focus is on companies from industrial sectors that are particularly strong in international comparison.
The acquisition complements the strategy of Deutsche Beteiligungs AG to build a nationwide infrastructure services group in the telecommunications sector.
Translink Corporate Finance acted as exclusive M&A advisor to the shareholders of IMD Group on this transaction.
Andreas Ahmann & Josef Wichmann, Managing Partners IMD Group:
“Working with Translink Corporate Finance was characterised by an efficient, professional, honest and successful approach. We greatly appreciated the expertise and experience of Mr. Andreas Hüchting and Mr. Carsten Wolter and would like to thank them for their excellent cooperation.”
Contact the involved Team Members in Germany:
Andreas Hüchting, Partner: email@example.com
Carsten Wolter, Analyst: firstname.lastname@example.org
Press OfficeCristina Fagioli
T. +39 02 94555600
- “I’m very glad about this win-win strategic cooperation with Kiwa. BCC will further enrich its competitiveness in the certification business and enter into the lab testing field as new growing points. Meanwhile, BCC provides a solid foundation for Kiwa to expand into the China and Asia Pacific market. We also thank Translink CF for introducing such a high quality strategic partner to BCC. Even though Translink is advisor for the buy side, they acted fairly and were very experienced and managed professionally throughout the whole process.
Chairman of BCC Inc
- "The Translink team executed the entire transaction process. I can warmly recommend them for any Corporate Finance-assignments"
Chairman of the Board, Anneli Koivunen,
- "Translink’s advisory ensured successful sales process completion with the terms that satisfied all the owners."
CEO and founder, Tomi Pulkki,
- "Translink Peakstone’s thoughtful guidance and dedication throughout the entire process were critical to achieving a very successful outcome that met all of our transaction objectives."
CEO, Mike Gibney,
- "Translink is a determined advisor. The outcome of the transaction was in line with our expectations. I believe the transaction will ensure Amomatic even better chances for continuous growth and development"
Former Chairman of the Board,
Olavi Ruokonen, Amomatic Oy
- A-lehdet Oy acquires a majority stake in E-commerce company Keskisen Kello Oy
- Miss Group acquires Finnish web hosting company Euronic Oy
- Translink Corporate Finance advises the owners of IMD Group, a provider of installation services in the field of underground cable laying and pipeline engineering, on the sale of their shares to Deutsche Beteiligungs AG.