January 29 2020
Translink advises the owners of 3st kommunikation on selling a majority stake to fazit communication, a portfolio company of F.A.Z.-Group.
Translink Corporate Finance advises the owners of 3st kommunikation, a renowned agency for cross-media communication services, on the sale of a majority stake to fazit communication, the content agency of F.A.Z.-Group.
3st kommunikation GmbH, based in Mainz, is, together with its digital subsidiary 3st digital, one of the most prominent agencies for Branding, Content and Digital. With 80 employees, the company serves many well-known clients from the private sector.
As the content marketing specialist of the F.A.Z.-Group, fazit communication GmbH offers a wide range of cross-platform communication services, especially for social and political institutions.
The acquisition will leverage the complementary strengths of both companies to take advantage of additional growth opportunities in a dynamic market environment and to serve the challenges of digital communications more comprehensively for customers.
Press OfficeCristina Fagioli
T. +39 02 94555600
- "The Translink team executed the entire transaction process. I can warmly recommend them for any Corporate Finance-assignments"
Chairman of the Board, Anneli Koivunen,
- "Translink’s advisory ensured successful sales process completion with the terms that satisfied all the owners."
CEO and founder, Tomi Pulkki,
- "Translink Peakstone’s thoughtful guidance and dedication throughout the entire process were critical to achieving a very successful outcome that met all of our transaction objectives."
CEO, Mike Gibney,
- "Translink is a determined advisor. The outcome of the transaction was in line with our expectations. I believe the transaction will ensure Amomatic even better chances for continuous growth and development"
Former Chairman of the Board,
Olavi Ruokonen, Amomatic Oy
- Translink announces that it has successfully completed the first phase of its mandate to support Omecs S.r.l., in obtaining important financial resources for its development and expansion. Omecs is a company active in the field of organic and luxury cosmetics. Translink has now begun the second phase of looking for a financial/industrial partner.
- Translink advises the owners of 3st kommunikation on selling a majority stake to fazit communication, a portfolio company of F.A.Z.-Group.
- Translink acted as a financial advisor to OMB Self Storage, S.L. in the sale of a 100% stake to Safestore Holdings.