January 29 2020
Translink advises the owners of 3st kommunikation on selling a majority stake to fazit communication, a portfolio company of F.A.Z.-Group.
Translink Corporate Finance advises the owners of 3st kommunikation, a renowned agency for cross-media communication services, on the sale of a majority stake to fazit communication, the content agency of F.A.Z.-Group.
3st kommunikation GmbH, based in Mainz, is, together with its digital subsidiary 3st digital, one of the most prominent agencies for Branding, Content and Digital. With 80 employees, the company serves many well-known clients from the private sector.
As the content marketing specialist of the F.A.Z.-Group, fazit communication GmbH offers a wide range of cross-platform communication services, especially for social and political institutions.
The acquisition will leverage the complementary strengths of both companies to take advantage of additional growth opportunities in a dynamic market environment and to serve the challenges of digital communications more comprehensively for customers.
Press OfficeCristina Fagioli
T. +39 02 94555600
- “I’m very glad about this win-win strategic cooperation with Kiwa. BCC will further enrich its competitiveness in the certification business and enter into the lab testing field as new growing points. Meanwhile, BCC provides a solid foundation for Kiwa to expand into the China and Asia Pacific market. We also thank Translink CF for introducing such a high quality strategic partner to BCC. Even though Translink is advisor for the buy side, they acted fairly and were very experienced and managed professionally throughout the whole process.
Chairman of BCC Inc
- "The Translink team executed the entire transaction process. I can warmly recommend them for any Corporate Finance-assignments"
Chairman of the Board, Anneli Koivunen,
- "Translink’s advisory ensured successful sales process completion with the terms that satisfied all the owners."
CEO and founder, Tomi Pulkki,
- "Translink Peakstone’s thoughtful guidance and dedication throughout the entire process were critical to achieving a very successful outcome that met all of our transaction objectives."
CEO, Mike Gibney,
- "Translink is a determined advisor. The outcome of the transaction was in line with our expectations. I believe the transaction will ensure Amomatic even better chances for continuous growth and development"
Former Chairman of the Board,
Olavi Ruokonen, Amomatic Oy
- A-lehdet Oy acquires a majority stake in E-commerce company Keskisen Kello Oy
- Miss Group acquires Finnish web hosting company Euronic Oy
- Translink Corporate Finance advises the owners of IMD Group, a provider of installation services in the field of underground cable laying and pipeline engineering, on the sale of their shares to Deutsche Beteiligungs AG.