January 10 2020
Translink acted as a financial advisor to Masvoz in the sale of a 100% stake to Enreach Spain, S.L.U.
Windcorp Translink, member of Translink Corporate Finance is pleased to announce that they have served as exclusive M&A advisor to Masvoz Activa Global, S.L. shareholders’ in the sale of a 100% stake to Enreach Group.
Masvoz, founded in 2002, provides telecommunication platforms and services for businesses, including VoIP (voice over internet protocol) and cloud communications, an area in which it has an extensive catalogue and has become a market reference. The Barcelona-based group has a headcount of 70 and more than 1,500 customers. In 2018 Masvoz reached a sales volume of EUR 22m and an EBITDA of EUR 3.5m and expects to reach EUR 26m sales in 2019 (EBITDA c.4m).
Enreach is the European leader group specialized in unified communication owned by the Private Equity company Waterland. The group offers products, services and solutions in communication, collaboration and connectivity, integrating into business systems. Waterland has also supported several other Enreach acquisitions, including Danish business M Mobility and Dutch group Crystal Networks in October 2019, pursuing a buy-and-build strategy in the technology sector for its IT infrastructure portfolio. Taking into account its recent additional acquisitions, Enreach will now have a turnover of more than €180m.
With the incorporation of Enreach in the shareholding, Masvoz seeks to consolidate its presence in Spain and exploit growth options in the European market. Masvoz will have access to a broader portfolio of unified communications (UCaaS) and it will provide its solution Cloud Contact Center for professional customer service to Enreach Group.
Press OfficeCristina Fagioli
T. +39 02 94555600
- “I’m very glad about this win-win strategic cooperation with Kiwa. BCC will further enrich its competitiveness in the certification business and enter into the lab testing field as new growing points. Meanwhile, BCC provides a solid foundation for Kiwa to expand into the China and Asia Pacific market. We also thank Translink CF for introducing such a high quality strategic partner to BCC. Even though Translink is advisor for the buy side, they acted fairly and were very experienced and managed professionally throughout the whole process.
Chairman of BCC Inc
- "The Translink team executed the entire transaction process. I can warmly recommend them for any Corporate Finance-assignments"
Chairman of the Board, Anneli Koivunen,
- "Translink’s advisory ensured successful sales process completion with the terms that satisfied all the owners."
CEO and founder, Tomi Pulkki,
- "Translink Peakstone’s thoughtful guidance and dedication throughout the entire process were critical to achieving a very successful outcome that met all of our transaction objectives."
CEO, Mike Gibney,
- "Translink is a determined advisor. The outcome of the transaction was in line with our expectations. I believe the transaction will ensure Amomatic even better chances for continuous growth and development"
Former Chairman of the Board,
Olavi Ruokonen, Amomatic Oy
- Translink Corporate Finance advises the management of the Ingenics Group, an international consulting firm for strategy, process and organizational consulting on the acquisition of PIXEL Group, a software development company. The deal was closed on July 24th 2020.
- Translink advises Stadpipe AS on the sale of the company to SIMONA AG
- Following the successful sale of the operational business (FEW GmbH) to VIS GmbH (a company of the Zeppenfeld Group) in 2019, Translink Corporate Finance supported the Villmann Group in the sale of FEW Besitz GmbH to the Zeppenfeld Group.