January 10 2020
Translink acted as a financial advisor to Masvoz in the sale of a 100% stake to Enreach Spain, S.L.U.
Windcorp Translink, member of Translink Corporate Finance is pleased to announce that they have served as exclusive M&A advisor to Masvoz Activa Global, S.L. shareholders’ in the sale of a 100% stake to Enreach Group.
Masvoz, founded in 2002, provides telecommunication platforms and services for businesses, including VoIP (voice over internet protocol) and cloud communications, an area in which it has an extensive catalogue and has become a market reference. The Barcelona-based group has a headcount of 70 and more than 1,500 customers. In 2018 Masvoz reached a sales volume of EUR 22m and an EBITDA of EUR 3.5m and expects to reach EUR 26m sales in 2019 (EBITDA c.4m).
Enreach is the European leader group specialized in unified communication owned by the Private Equity company Waterland. The group offers products, services and solutions in communication, collaboration and connectivity, integrating into business systems. Waterland has also supported several other Enreach acquisitions, including Danish business M Mobility and Dutch group Crystal Networks in October 2019, pursuing a buy-and-build strategy in the technology sector for its IT infrastructure portfolio. Taking into account its recent additional acquisitions, Enreach will now have a turnover of more than €180m.
With the incorporation of Enreach in the shareholding, Masvoz seeks to consolidate its presence in Spain and exploit growth options in the European market. Masvoz will have access to a broader portfolio of unified communications (UCaaS) and it will provide its solution Cloud Contact Center for professional customer service to Enreach Group.
Press OfficeCristina Fagioli
T. +39 02 94555600
- "The Translink team executed the entire transaction process. I can warmly recommend them for any Corporate Finance-assignments"
Chairman of the Board, Anneli Koivunen,
- "Translink’s advisory ensured successful sales process completion with the terms that satisfied all the owners."
CEO and founder, Tomi Pulkki,
- "Translink Peakstone’s thoughtful guidance and dedication throughout the entire process were critical to achieving a very successful outcome that met all of our transaction objectives."
CEO, Mike Gibney,
- "Translink is a determined advisor. The outcome of the transaction was in line with our expectations. I believe the transaction will ensure Amomatic even better chances for continuous growth and development"
Former Chairman of the Board,
Olavi Ruokonen, Amomatic Oy
- Translink announces that it has successfully completed the first phase of its mandate to support Omecs S.r.l., in obtaining important financial resources for its development and expansion. Omecs is a company active in the field of organic and luxury cosmetics. Translink has now begun the second phase of looking for a financial/industrial partner.
- Translink advises the owners of 3st kommunikation on selling a majority stake to fazit communication, a portfolio company of F.A.Z.-Group.
- Translink acted as a financial advisor to OMB Self Storage, S.L. in the sale of a 100% stake to Safestore Holdings.