March 01 2016
Goodtech ASA sold its Norwegian Environment division (Goodtech Environment AS) to Anhui Guozhen Environmental Protection Technology
Translink Corporate Finance announces Goodtech ASA’s sale of its Norwegian Environment division to Anhui Guozhen Environmental Protection Technology.
Synergos, as part of Translink Corporate Finance, acted as exclusive strategic and financial advisor to Goodtech ASA (Goodtech) in connection with their sale of all shares in Goodtech’s subsidiary Goodtech Environment AS (GEAS) to the Chinese company Anhui Guozhen Environmental Protection Technology Joint Stock Co. Ltd.
Founded in 1997, Guozhen Environmental is a Chinese company dedicated to sewage treatment, environment engineering procurement construction (EPC), and the manufacture and distribution of sewage treatment equipment.
Goodtech Environment AS (GEAS) offers effective solutions for handling wastewater and water treatment in areas with limited public or municipal infrastructure in Norway and Sweden. GEAS supplies and operates small and medium-sized wastewater plants, Bioavac and Haco brands, as well as potable water treatment systems; Fluidtec. Target customers are primarily the residential market and municipalities.
The acquisition will give Guozhen Environmental access into the Nordics and a possibility to enter into the market in China with the GEAS product range.
Press OfficeCristina Fagioli
T. +39 02 94555600
- "The Translink team executed the entire transaction process. I can warmly recommend them for any Corporate Finance-assignments"
Chairman of the Board, Anneli Koivunen,
- "Translink’s advisory ensured successful sales process completion with the terms that satisfied all the owners."
CEO and founder, Tomi Pulkki,
- "Translink Peakstone’s thoughtful guidance and dedication throughout the entire process were critical to achieving a very successful outcome that met all of our transaction objectives."
CEO, Mike Gibney,
- "Translink is a determined advisor. The outcome of the transaction was in line with our expectations. I believe the transaction will ensure Amomatic even better chances for continuous growth and development"
Former Chairman of the Board,
Olavi Ruokonen, Amomatic Oy
- TRANSLINK ITALY SEMINAR
M&A: GROWING NATIONALLY AND GLOBALLY THROUGH MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS. DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES FOR ITALIAN BUSINESSES
- Translink advises Euromeccanica Group on the sale of the company to Mevis Group.
- Translink advises Bolton Group in the acquisition of 100% of Omia Laboratoires