January 09 2017
Translink advises the shareholders of Sito Energy in the sale of a 33% stake to the family office of Antonello Morina.
The transaction was concluded based on a valuation of Euro 29 million for 100% of the capital of Sito Energy.
Translink acted as the exclusive financial advisor of the shareholders of Sito Energy, with a team composed of Mauro Bussotti (Partner), Livio Cademartori (Associate Partner) and Giovanni Galli (Associate).
Morina was identified as the best strategic financial partner for Sito Energy after a long selection process carried out by Translink Corporate Finance from over 10 potential investors, both financial and industrial.
Headquartered in San Quirino, Pordenone and with production facilities in the province of Udine, Vicenza, for a total of 4 megawatts, Sito Energy has established a solid industrial base in the production of gas from biomass and is about to make additional investments in technology that will allow it to quickly activate a parallel production of bio-methane.
Antonello Morina was the founder and principal shareholder of Esa Software until its sale to the Il Sole 24 Ore Group (a leading financial publisher and software group in Italy) in 2008 for an equity value of Euro 60 million euro. His family office is already active in the renewable energy sector with its ownership of photovoltaic plants producing some 6 megawatts, it also has interests in tourism and real estate. Morina also has stakes in some interesting and high-potential new software ventures, such as Swiss Trendrating (forecasting tools for predicting the trends of stocks, currencies, commodities, etc.) which counts among its clients the London Stock Exchange, ADmantX and Expert System S.p.A. (semantics applied to online advertising). In the ERP sector, Morina is a shareholder and Chairman of Mayking(innovative cloud solutions). Additionally, he is a shareholder in Equilybra a company that invests in small and medium enterprises with technology skills.
Press OfficeCristina Fagioli
T. +39 02 94555600
- "The Translink team executed the entire transaction process. I can warmly recommend them for any Corporate Finance-assignments"
Chairman of the Board, Anneli Koivunen,
- "Translink’s advisory ensured successful sales process completion with the terms that satisfied all the owners."
CEO and founder, Tomi Pulkki,
- "Translink Peakstone’s thoughtful guidance and dedication throughout the entire process were critical to achieving a very successful outcome that met all of our transaction objectives."
CEO, Mike Gibney,
- "Translink is a determined advisor. The outcome of the transaction was in line with our expectations. I believe the transaction will ensure Amomatic even better chances for continuous growth and development"
Former Chairman of the Board,
Olavi Ruokonen, Amomatic Oy
- TRANSLINK ITALY SEMINAR
M&A: GROWING NATIONALLY AND GLOBALLY THROUGH MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS. DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES FOR ITALIAN BUSINESSES
- Translink advises Euromeccanica Group on the sale of the company to Mevis Group.
- Translink advises Bolton Group in the acquisition of 100% of Omia Laboratoires