December 14 2017
Nyali Swiss SAGL merges with Hippocrates Research S.r.L.
Translink announces the merger between Nyali Swiss SAGL and Hippocrates Research S.r.L. Translink Corporate Finance acted as the exclusive financial adviser to Nyali shareholders, with a team including Livio E. Cademartori (Partner), Alberto M. Rolla (Partner) and Marco Razzoli (Analyst).
Nyali was founded by Andrea Rolando and it is active in the sector of training and coaching services offered to multinationals and consulting companies. Nyali in few years has been able to establish itself as an effective leader acquiring high profile clients like E&Y, Willis Tower Watson, Unicredit, UBS and others.
Hippocrates is a holding of a group active in the sector of information tecnology and communication in the healthcare and pharmaceutical fields. The group operates in 16 countries and 3 continents.
Press OfficeCristina Fagioli
T. +39 02 94555600
- "The Translink team executed the entire transaction process. I can warmly recommend them for any Corporate Finance-assignments"
Chairman of the Board, Anneli Koivunen,
- "Translink’s advisory ensured successful sales process completion with the terms that satisfied all the owners."
CEO and founder, Tomi Pulkki,
- "Translink Peakstone’s thoughtful guidance and dedication throughout the entire process were critical to achieving a very successful outcome that met all of our transaction objectives."
CEO, Mike Gibney,
- "Translink is a determined advisor. The outcome of the transaction was in line with our expectations. I believe the transaction will ensure Amomatic even better chances for continuous growth and development"
Former Chairman of the Board,
Olavi Ruokonen, Amomatic Oy
- TRANSLINK ITALY SEMINAR
M&A: GROWING NATIONALLY AND GLOBALLY THROUGH MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS. DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES FOR ITALIAN BUSINESSES
- Translink advises Euromeccanica Group on the sale of the company to Mevis Group.
- Translink advises Bolton Group in the acquisition of 100% of Omia Laboratoires